Home > High blood cholesterol > Lipoma > High blood cholesterol and Lipoma
Review: could High blood cholesterol cause Lipoma?
We study 118,504 people who have High blood cholesterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 70 have Lipoma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and Lipoma >>>
High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol (latest reports from 454,536 patients) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium.
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) (latest reports from 12,798 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 118,480 people who have high blood cholesterol are studied. Among them, 70 (0.06%) have Lipoma.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and experienced Lipoma * :
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and experienced Lipoma * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (36 people, 51.43%)
- Blood cholesterol (29 people, 41.43%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 40.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (21 people, 30.00%)
- Pain (15 people, 21.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 17.14%)
- Osteopenia (11 people, 15.71%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (11 people, 15.71%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 12.86%)
- Blood pressure (9 people, 12.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (23 people, 32.86%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 27.14%)
- Simvastatin (17 people, 24.29%)
- Potassium chloride (16 people, 22.86%)
- Lisinopril (16 people, 22.86%)
- Lopid (15 people, 21.43%)
- Atacand (14 people, 20.00%)
- Nardil (14 people, 20.00%)
- Humira (14 people, 20.00%)
- Fenofibrate (14 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol and Lipoma?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lipoma and High blood cholesterol
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol
- support group for people who have Lipoma
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 hours ago):
started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
From this study (1 day ago):
In last year my hair texture is changing to fine and frizzy. Breaks easily and increasing hair loss, especially around face and sides of head.
From this study (5 days ago):
On lipitor 20mg for 10 years with occasional cold induced episodes of vasospasm of fingers. Lipitor dose was doubled to 40 mg this year and severity of attacks of vasospasm increased significantly. Now with attacks several times a day induced by water colder than 85 degrees or by pressure on fingers when lifting weights.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood cholesterol, Lipoma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: High blood cholesterol, Lipoma
Common treatments for High Blood Cholesterol and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood cholesterol symptoms:
- Red Face in High blood cholesterol (10,193 reports)
- Pain - Muscles in High blood cholesterol (8,976 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood cholesterol (8,027 reports)
- Pain Relief By Acupuncture in High blood cholesterol (6,497 reports)
- Lethargy in High blood cholesterol (6,042 reports)
- Itching in High blood cholesterol (5,521 reports)
- Nausea in High blood cholesterol (5,511 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in High blood cholesterol (5,491 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in High blood cholesterol (5,439 reports)
- Rash in High blood cholesterol (5,364 reports)
Lipoma related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.