Would you have Lipoma when you have High blood cholesterol?
Summary: Lipoma is found among people with High blood cholesterol, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Fosamax.
We study 70 people who have Lipoma and High blood cholesterol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and Lipoma >>>
High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol can be treated by Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium. (latest reports from 172,036 High Blood Cholesterol patients)
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,428 Lipoma patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 70 people who have high blood cholesterol and Lipoma are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and experienced Lipoma * :
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and experienced Lipoma * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (36 people, 51.43%)
- Blood cholesterol (29 people, 41.43%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 40.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (21 people, 30.00%)
- Pain (15 people, 21.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 17.14%)
- Osteopenia (11 people, 15.71%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (11 people, 15.71%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 12.86%)
- Fluid retention (7 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (23 people, 32.86%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 27.14%)
- Simvastatin (17 people, 24.29%)
- Potassium chloride (16 people, 22.86%)
- Lisinopril (16 people, 22.86%)
- Lopid (15 people, 21.43%)
- Atacand (14 people, 20.00%)
- Nardil (14 people, 20.00%)
- Humira (14 people, 20.00%)
- Fenofibrate (14 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood cholesterol and lipoma on
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol and Lipoma?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lipoma and High blood cholesterol
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol
- support group for people who have Lipoma
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Simvastatin, Januvia, Primidone for a 82-year old woman with Allergic Reactions, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Essential Tremor. The patient has Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Pruritus Aggravated, Gas - Flatulence, Glaucoma
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Crestor for a 38-year old woman with Birth Control, Ldl. The patient has Fatigue, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Turmeric, Krill Oil, Miralax, Fluticasone Propionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Losartan, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Acid Reflux, Magnesium - Low, Osteoarthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Constipation, Hay Fever, Hypothyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Nexium, Maxzide for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Sciatica, Weight Gain, Fatigue
Recent High Blood Cholesterol related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.