Home > High blood pressure > Bleeding between periods > High blood pressure and Bleeding between periods
Review: could High blood pressure cause Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 209,517 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 75 have Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Bleeding between periods >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 209,517 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 75 (0.04%) have Bleeding Between Periods.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||98.89%||1.11% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.95%||22.37%||36.84%||18.42%||19.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding between periods||20.00%||70.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (75 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (17 people, 22.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 12.00%)
- Blood pressure (8 people, 10.67%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 9.33%)
- Prophylaxis (7 people, 9.33%)
- Nasopharyngitis (6 people, 8.00%)
- Anaesthesia (6 people, 8.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 6.67%)
- Endometriosis (4 people, 5.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (14 people, 18.67%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 13.33%)
- Norvasc (10 people, 13.33%)
- Depo-provera (9 people, 12.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 12.00%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 9.33%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 9.33%)
- Methyldopa (6 people, 8.00%)
- Mirena (6 people, 8.00%)
- Humira (6 people, 8.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Bleeding Between Periods?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Blood Pressure - High in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,244 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,347 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,987 reports)
- Fatigue in High blood pressure (9,315 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood pressure (8,856 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Lower Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,276 reports)
Bleeding Between Periods related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.