Review: could High blood pressure cause Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 209,179 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 75 have Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Bleeding between periods >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,198 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,870 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 209,116 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 75 (0.04%) have Bleeding Between Periods.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||98.89%||1.11% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.95%||22.37%||36.84%||18.42%||19.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding between periods||20.00%||70.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (75 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (17 people, 22.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 12.00%)
- Blood pressure (8 people, 10.67%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 9.33%)
- Prophylaxis (7 people, 9.33%)
- Nasopharyngitis (6 people, 8.00%)
- Anaesthesia (6 people, 8.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 6.67%)
- Endometriosis (4 people, 5.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (14 people, 18.67%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 13.33%)
- Norvasc (10 people, 13.33%)
- Depo-provera (9 people, 12.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 12.00%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 9.33%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 9.33%)
- Methyldopa (6 people, 8.00%)
- Mirena (6 people, 8.00%)
- Humira (6 people, 8.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Bleeding Between Periods?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I was prescribed an increase in the Levothyroxine in the past two weeks from .025 mg to 1 and 1.2 pills which would be .0375 mg. I am postmenopausal and am now spotting with some discomfort.
From this study (2 years ago):
I have been having my "period" for 2 months now. I have always had irregular periods my whole life
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Bleeding between periods
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hypertension in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Breathlessness in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Weariness in High blood pressure (9,283 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Hypotension in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headache in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Bleeding Between Periods related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Bleeding Between Periods is also known as: Intermenstrual bleeding, Metrorrhagia, Spotting, Vaginal bleeding between periods.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.