Would you have Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Bleeding between periods is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 72 people who have Bleeding between periods (Vaginal bleeding between periods) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Bleeding between periods >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Diovan, Ramipril. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,040 Bleeding between periods patients)
On Jan, 29, 2015: 72 people who have high blood pressure and Bleeding Between Periods are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||98.81%||1.19% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bleeding between periods * :
|Bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.95%||22.37%||35.53%||18.42%||19.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding between periods||20.00%||70.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (72 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (17 people, 23.61%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 9.72%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 9.72%)
- Prophylaxis (7 people, 9.72%)
- Anaesthesia (6 people, 8.33%)
- Nasopharyngitis (6 people, 8.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 6.94%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 5.56%)
- Blood pressure increased (4 people, 5.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (12 people, 16.67%)
- Norvasc (10 people, 13.89%)
- Depo-provera (9 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 11.11%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (8 people, 11.11%)
- Cozaar (6 people, 8.33%)
- Mirena (6 people, 8.33%)
- Methyldopa (6 people, 8.33%)
- Humira (6 people, 8.33%)
- Isoflurane (6 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Bleeding Between Periods?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Bleeding Between Periods and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Bleeding between periods
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Lisinopril, Xanax for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Stomach Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Propylthiouracil for a 69-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Graves Disease. The patient has Vertigo, No Endurance, Shortness Of Breath, Myalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Hyzaar, Cymbalta for a 47-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 38-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Cough, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.