Review: could High blood pressure cause Boils (Furuncle)?
We study 209,179 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 96 have Boils (Furuncle). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Boils >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,198 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Boils (infection of the hair follicle) (latest reports from 12,251 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 209,116 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 96 (0.05%) have Boils.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Boils * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Boils * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (96 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (22 people, 22.92%)
- Hypersensitivity (17 people, 17.71%)
- Blood pressure (16 people, 16.67%)
- Pain (15 people, 15.62%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 10.42%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (9 people, 9.38%)
- Blood pressure increased (9 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 8.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (8 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (36 people, 37.50%)
- Lisinopril (26 people, 27.08%)
- Celebrex (20 people, 20.83%)
- Vioxx (19 people, 19.79%)
- Ambien (18 people, 18.75%)
- Atenolol (18 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 18.75%)
- Prilosec (18 people, 18.75%)
- Vicodin (17 people, 17.71%)
- Methotrexate (15 people, 15.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Boils and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Boils
Comments from related studies:
From this study (15 hours ago):
I have severe night neuropathy in my feet
From this study (15 hours ago):
I have severe night neurapathy in my feet
From this study (16 hours ago):
Also take lipitor for high cholesteral.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Boils
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Boils
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Hypertension in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Low Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,322 reports)
- Headache in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Boils related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Boils is also known as: Furuncle, Hair follicle infection, Infection - hair follicle.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.