Would you have Boils (Furuncle) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Boils is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Humira.
We study 86 people who have Boils (Furuncle) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Boils >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Ramipril. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Boils (infection of the hair follicle) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,260 Boils patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 86 people who have high blood pressure and Boils are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Boils * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Boils * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (86 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (19 people, 22.09%)
- Hypersensitivity (16 people, 18.60%)
- Pain (14 people, 16.28%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 11.63%)
- Blood pressure increased (9 people, 10.47%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 9.30%)
- Bipolar disorder (8 people, 9.30%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (8 people, 9.30%)
- Depression (7 people, 8.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (31 people, 36.05%)
- Lisinopril (21 people, 24.42%)
- Celebrex (20 people, 23.26%)
- Vioxx (19 people, 22.09%)
- Ambien (18 people, 20.93%)
- Prilosec (18 people, 20.93%)
- Atenolol (17 people, 19.77%)
- Vicodin (16 people, 18.60%)
- Zyrtec (15 people, 17.44%)
- Zometa (14 people, 16.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Boils?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Boils and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Boils
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.