Home > High blood pressure > Bowel obstruction > High blood pressure and Bowel obstruction
Review: could High blood pressure cause Bowel obstruction (Intestinal obstruction)?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 673 have Bowel obstruction (Intestinal obstruction). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Bowel obstruction >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Bowel obstruction (latest reports from 108,579 patients) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 209,463 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 673 (0.32%) have Bowel Obstruction.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bowel obstruction * :
|Bowel obstruction||51.33%||48.67% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Bowel obstruction * :
|Bowel obstruction||0.00%||0.00%||0.42%||0.42%||4.40%||12.98%||15.92%||65.97% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bowel obstruction||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (673 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (163 people, 24.22%)
- Pain (145 people, 21.55%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (131 people, 19.47%)
- Crohn's disease (106 people, 15.75%)
- Constipation (106 people, 15.75%)
- Diabetes mellitus (102 people, 15.16%)
- Depression (94 people, 13.97%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (94 people, 13.97%)
- Blood pressure (91 people, 13.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lasix (172 people, 25.56%)
- Aspirin (164 people, 24.37%)
- Humira (157 people, 23.33%)
- Norvasc (148 people, 21.99%)
- Amlodipine (129 people, 19.17%)
- Diovan (120 people, 17.83%)
- Oxycontin (106 people, 15.75%)
- Nexium (101 people, 15.01%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (100 people, 14.86%)
- Atenolol (92 people, 13.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Bowel Obstruction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bowel Obstruction and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Bowel Obstruction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
pain in abdomen,left side bottom of rib-cage,vomitting fluid
From this study (5 months ago):
pain in abdomen,left side bottom of rib-cage
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Bowel obstruction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Bowel obstruction
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hbp in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Short Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,346 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in High blood pressure (9,295 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Hypotension in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
Bowel Obstruction related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)