Review: could High blood pressure cause Breast tenderness (Breast pain)?
We study 209,179 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 245 have Breast tenderness (Breast pain). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,198 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Breast tenderness (latest reports from 49,151 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 245 (0.12%) have Breast Tenderness.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Breast tenderness * :
|Breast tenderness||76.64%||23.36% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Breast tenderness * :
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||0.00%||1.47%||0.37%||3.31%||15.07%||22.43%||57.72% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breast tenderness||9.52%||76.19%||14.29%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (245 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (42 people, 17.14%)
- Diabetes mellitus (37 people, 15.10%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 15.10%)
- Prophylaxis (28 people, 11.43%)
- Hypothyroidism (26 people, 10.61%)
- Atrial fibrillation (21 people, 8.57%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (19 people, 7.76%)
- Pain (18 people, 7.35%)
- Menopause (17 people, 6.94%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (47 people, 19.18%)
- Aspirin (38 people, 15.51%)
- Premarin (35 people, 14.29%)
- Lisinopril (34 people, 13.88%)
- Synthroid (33 people, 13.47%)
- Prilosec (32 people, 13.06%)
- Fosamax (31 people, 12.65%)
- Lipitor (29 people, 11.84%)
- Amlodipine (29 people, 11.84%)
- Ambien (28 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Breast Tenderness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Breast Tenderness and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Breast Tenderness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Took this before and did not have this side effect until I went off it for a year and went back on
From this study (6 months ago):
the pain is like a quick snatch when I move suddenly
From this study (7 months ago):
I started taking Pantoprazole (Protonix) on 1/31/2014 and started having very sore breast about 4 days ago. My breast feel firmer than normal and are quite tender to the touch. Could Protonix be the cause?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Breast tenderness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Breast tenderness and soreness
This medicine made my breast very sore and tender.
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Breast tenderness
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure Increased in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Short Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Tiredness in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Lower Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Pain - Head in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Breast Tenderness related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Breast Tenderness is also known as: Breast pain, Mastalgia, Mastodynia, Pain - breast.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.