Would you have Confusion when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Confusion is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 993 people who have Confusion and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Confusion >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Ramipril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan. (latest reports from High Blood Pressure 328,584 patients)
Confusion has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Confusion 36,429 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 997 people who have high blood pressure and Confusion are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Confusion * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Confusion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (997 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (173 people, 17.35%)
- Pain (151 people, 15.15%)
- Diabetes mellitus (104 people, 10.43%)
- Anxiety (100 people, 10.03%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (79 people, 7.92%)
- Insomnia (70 people, 7.02%)
- Herpes zoster (70 people, 7.02%)
- Hypothyroidism (70 people, 7.02%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (62 people, 6.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (162 people, 16.25%)
- Lisinopril (148 people, 14.84%)
- Norvasc (126 people, 12.64%)
- Atenolol (112 people, 11.23%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (103 people, 10.33%)
- Lasix (96 people, 9.63%)
- Diovan (82 people, 8.22%)
- Amlodipine (79 people, 7.92%)
- Furosemide (75 people, 7.52%)
- Allopurinol (72 people, 7.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Confusion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Confusion and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Confusion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Plendil and pad interaction with arteries
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, PAD, and takes Lisinopril, Plendil)
I'm currently taking 10 MG of Plendil with 20MG of Lisinopril. I've developed PAD a couple of years ago. I used to take 40MG of Lisinopril but since retiring my blood pressure had calmed down. My doctor reduced my Lisinopril to 20MG and kept the Plendil at 10MG. I was wondering is I should go back t ...
- Can i take a cold medicing while taking metoprolol succinate er 25mg (2 answers)
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate)
Just want to know if can I take a cold medicine while Metoprolol Succinate ER 25mg
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- Can i take hytrin10mg aat night andlosartin12.5 in morning
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure)
I AM PRONE TO BOTTOMING OUT WITH BP MEDICINE, just NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THE HYTRIN AT NIGHT ANT LOSARTIN IN MORNING?
More questions for: High blood pressure, Confusion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bloody semen after taking amlodipine besylate
(Posted by a 50 year old man who has Liver Fatty, Hypertension, and takes Amlodipine Besylate)
Was started on Amlodipine Besylate 11-13-14. Now -not quite three weeks later- I have bloody semen (Hematospermia)ranging from light pink to dark red. It was fine, and normal before. I feel it is the medication causing this.
- Amlo dipine and terazosin
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, BPH, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate)
I have taken combination since 04/13 I have experienced ED lower testosterone and elevated PSA. Prior to that I was taking terazosin and hydrochorizide without any side effects. I stop taking the amlodipine during a juice fast and my PSA levels decreased when I stopped fasting and returned to taking ...
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches (1 response)
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Confusion
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a patient with Allergies. The patient has Loss Of Coordination, Disorientation (disability in which the senses of time, direction, and recognition of people and places), Headache - Migraine Without Aura (common migraine), Nose Bleeds (bleeding from nose), Excess Need For Sleep, Forgetfulness
Comments: Loratadine was prescribed for "sinus headaches" by pediatric doctor, medicine has had no significant impact on allergies or the headaches it was originally prescribed for. Listed symptoms first noticed after approx. 1 to 1.5 years of continuous use.
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Lomotil for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ibs. The patient has Slow Heart Beat, Peripheral Neuropathy, Confusion, Hyperreflexia
Comments: I just stopped taking lomotil, day two of four day wean. Very saddened to think this med is causing. Only thing so far that stopped my wattery diahrrea. I have sever IBS-D. I am very hyper sensitive, have been on meds since October 27, 2014.
Only thing they could rule out it was only thing new. Sa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Neurontin, Clonidine for a patient with Muscle Tightness, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension. The patient has Loss Of Balance, Myoclonic Jerks
Comments: Hands have myoclonic jerks. Then I noticed that my shoulders and fingers were twitching/jerking . Anytime I hold something or try to type, for example, the myoclonus jerks gets really bad. This morning it's bad. Up to this point, it has taken me almost an hour to type this.
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis)
Comments: I started taking Micardis (telesmartin) in 2008, in 2009 I started going through menopause with numberous hot flashes throughout the day. I began noticing suttle differences in my face, my nose started getting wider and my eyelids started getting droopy. I also started gaining weight. I quit smoking ...
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I have been having these palpitations for this phase since August 2014 although I have had them before, whilst on Ramipril. Had an ECG and other than I have been diagnosed with ectopic heartbeats the heart looks healthy enough, yet I am getting severe palpitations daily, to the point they do put me ...
More related studies for: High blood pressure, Confusion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.