Home > High blood pressure > Constipation > High blood pressure and Constipation
Review: could High blood pressure cause Constipation?
We study 209,517 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,997 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Constipation >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 209,517 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 2,997 (1.43%) have Constipation.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Constipation * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Constipation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2,997 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (496 people, 16.55%)
- Blood pressure (428 people, 14.28%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (426 people, 14.21%)
- Diabetes mellitus (371 people, 12.38%)
- Osteoporosis (365 people, 12.18%)
- Depression (349 people, 11.64%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (343 people, 11.44%)
- Prophylaxis (302 people, 10.08%)
- Atrial fibrillation (243 people, 8.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (765 people, 25.53%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (554 people, 18.49%)
- Lisinopril (553 people, 18.45%)
- Lipitor (429 people, 14.31%)
- Norvasc (409 people, 13.65%)
- Fosamax (347 people, 11.58%)
- Atenolol (346 people, 11.54%)
- Toprol-xl (339 people, 11.31%)
- Lasix (326 people, 10.88%)
- Amlodipine (300 people, 10.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Constipation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Constipation and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Constipation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Breast Cancer in 2008, Positive node, Phyllodes tumor on chest wall, Tendonosis, Bursitis, osteoarthritis
From this study (4 months ago):
starting to get constipation and trying to determine if drug related or something else.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Constipation
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hbp in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Difficulty Breathing in High blood pressure (10,347 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Tiredness in High blood pressure (9,298 reports)
- Weakness in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Lower Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
Constipation related symptom studies:
- Constipation in Blood pressure (2,747 reports)
- Constipation in Depression (2,366 reports)
- Constipation in Hyperlipidemia (1,978 reports)
- Constipation in Hypertension (3,037 reports)
- Constipation in Multiple myeloma (1,757 reports)
- Constipation in Multiple sclerosis (1,502 reports)
- Constipation in Osteoporosis (3,306 reports)
- Constipation in Pain (3,217 reports)
- Constipation in Stop smoking (1,725 reports)
- Constipation in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1,508 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Septra Grape
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength
- Red Blood Cell Count Increased
- Inability To Conceive
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased