Would you have Coughing (Cough) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Coughing is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 4,428 people who have Coughing (Cough) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Coughing >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Diovan, Ramipril. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 75,478 Coughing patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 4,428 people who have high blood pressure and Coughing are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Coughing * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Coughing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (4,428 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (598 people, 13.50%)
- Diabetes mellitus (487 people, 11.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (469 people, 10.59%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (464 people, 10.48%)
- Depression (401 people, 9.06%)
- Asthma (389 people, 8.79%)
- Pain (341 people, 7.70%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (339 people, 7.66%)
- Osteoporosis (334 people, 7.54%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (1,131 people, 25.54%)
- Aspirin (921 people, 20.80%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (755 people, 17.05%)
- Norvasc (631 people, 14.25%)
- Humira (588 people, 13.28%)
- Diovan (540 people, 12.20%)
- Lipitor (497 people, 11.22%)
- Atenolol (440 people, 9.94%)
- Amlodipine (409 people, 9.24%)
- Simvastatin (382 people, 8.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Coughing?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Coughing and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 38-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Cough, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a 42-year old woman with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a 58-year old woman with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 49-year old man with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Melatonin, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 75-year old man with Diabetic Coma, Sleep Aid, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Cough
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.