Home > High blood pressure > Coughing > High blood pressure and Coughing
Review: could High blood pressure cause Coughing (Cough)?
We study 209,517 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,786 have Coughing (Cough). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Coughing >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Coughing (latest reports from 489,008 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 209,517 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 4,786 (2.28%) have Coughing.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Coughing * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Coughing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (4,786 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (639 people, 13.35%)
- Blood pressure (617 people, 12.89%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (537 people, 11.22%)
- Diabetes mellitus (527 people, 11.01%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (494 people, 10.32%)
- Depression (461 people, 9.63%)
- Asthma (446 people, 9.32%)
- Osteoporosis (399 people, 8.34%)
- Pain (394 people, 8.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (1,289 people, 26.93%)
- Aspirin (1,024 people, 21.40%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (836 people, 17.47%)
- Norvasc (705 people, 14.73%)
- Humira (698 people, 14.58%)
- Diovan (593 people, 12.39%)
- Lipitor (534 people, 11.16%)
- Atenolol (481 people, 10.05%)
- Amlodipine (459 people, 9.59%)
- Simvastatin (405 people, 8.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Coughing?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Coughing and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
Roux en y
Small bowel obstruction surgery
Prior GJ tube placement with feedings
Prior TPN feedings
Line sepsis from picc line
Kidney hydronephrosis due to adhesions around ureter
Picc line migrated into heart with thrombi at the tip-removed ASAP
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Occasional dry cough, nonproductive. Taking a mint can decrease when I can do that. When occurs feels like back of throat is scratchy
From this study (1 month ago):
I have had a cough for months. Chest x-rays were taken with no indication of something more serious. I have had no history of asthma.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Coughing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Coughing
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hypertension in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in High blood pressure (10,347 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Tiredness in High blood pressure (9,295 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
Coughing related symptom studies:
- Coughing in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Coughing in Blood pressure (4,437 reports)
- Coughing in Blood triglycerides increased (1,818 reports)
- Coughing in Chronic obstructive lung disease (1,466 reports)
- Coughing in Depression (1,472 reports)
- Coughing in Hypertension (4,868 reports)
- Coughing in Multiple sclerosis (1,673 reports)
- Coughing in Osteoporosis (2,511 reports)
- Coughing in Pain (1,690 reports)
- Coughing in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,974 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (7 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (49 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg
- Biliary Cirrhosis Secondary
- Dreams Bad