Would you have Dry eye (Dry eyes) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Dry eye is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 436 people who have Dry eye (Dry eyes) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have High blood pressure and Dry eye >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan, Metoprolol Tartrate. (latest reports from 329,841 High Blood Pressure patients)
Dry eye (lack of adequate tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, acne, depression. (latest reports from 12,466 Dry eye patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 438 people who have high blood pressure and Dry Eye are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Dry eye * :
|Dry eye||81.46%||18.54% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Dry eye * :
|Dry eye||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.19%||1.73%||6.55%||18.88%||72.64% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry eye||2.13%||25.53%||61.70%||10.64% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (438 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (66 people, 15.07%)
- Hypothyroidism (59 people, 13.47%)
- Atrial fibrillation (53 people, 12.10%)
- Blood pressure increased (51 people, 11.64%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (49 people, 11.19%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (48 people, 10.96%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (47 people, 10.73%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (43 people, 9.82%)
- Thyroid disorder (40 people, 9.13%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (123 people, 28.08%)
- Aspirin (103 people, 23.52%)
- Synthroid (72 people, 16.44%)
- Spiriva (60 people, 13.70%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (59 people, 13.47%)
- Lipitor (53 people, 12.10%)
- Amlodipine (45 people, 10.27%)
- Losartan potassium (43 people, 9.82%)
- Toprol-xl (42 people, 9.59%)
- Fosamax (40 people, 9.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Dry Eye?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dry Eye and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Dry Eye
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.