Home > High blood pressure > Ear pain > High blood pressure and Ear pain
Review: could High blood pressure cause Ear pain?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 324 have Ear pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Ear pain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Ear pain (latest reports from 58,514 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 209,412 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 324 (0.15%) have Ear Pain.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Ear pain * :
|Ear pain||81.72%||18.28% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Ear pain * :
|Ear pain||0.00%||0.48%||0.00%||1.45%||3.86%||12.05%||25.54%||56.87% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ear pain||0.00%||87.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (324 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (105 people, 32.41%)
- Pain (80 people, 24.69%)
- Blood pressure (72 people, 22.22%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (60 people, 18.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (59 people, 18.21%)
- Hypothyroidism (52 people, 16.05%)
- Depression (49 people, 15.12%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (44 people, 13.58%)
- Cardiac disorder (40 people, 12.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (79 people, 24.38%)
- Aspirin (71 people, 21.91%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (71 people, 21.91%)
- Prednisone (65 people, 20.06%)
- Norvasc (63 people, 19.44%)
- Humira (61 people, 18.83%)
- Prilosec (56 people, 17.28%)
- Synthroid (53 people, 16.36%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (52 people, 16.05%)
- Ambien (44 people, 13.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Ear Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ear Pain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Ear Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I stopped the rosuvastatin 5mg 4 days ago but continue to have a tight or heavy feeling in chest. I also had a throbbing pain in my left arm just above the elbow for 24 hours.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Ear pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Ear pain
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Short Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,343 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion in High blood pressure (9,286 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Lower Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in High blood pressure (7,882 reports)
- Skin Redness Or Inflammation in High blood pressure (7,002 reports)
Ear Pain related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.