Would you have Ear pain when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Ear pain is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Fosamax.
We study 304 people who have Ear pain and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have High blood pressure and Ear pain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide. (latest reports from 329,841 High Blood Pressure patients)
Ear pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 6,736 Ear pain patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 304 people who have high blood pressure and Ear Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Ear pain * :
|Ear pain||82.11%||17.89% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Ear pain * :
|Ear pain||0.00%||0.55%||0.00%||1.64%||4.37%||13.66%||23.77%||56.01% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ear pain||11.11%||77.78%||11.11%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (304 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (84 people, 27.63%)
- Pain (57 people, 18.75%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (57 people, 18.75%)
- Hypothyroidism (52 people, 17.11%)
- Depression (43 people, 14.14%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (41 people, 13.49%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (31 people, 10.20%)
- Prophylaxis (25 people, 8.22%)
- Arthritis (23 people, 7.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (71 people, 23.36%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (70 people, 23.03%)
- Prilosec (56 people, 18.42%)
- Humira (55 people, 18.09%)
- Norvasc (50 people, 16.45%)
- Aspirin (45 people, 14.80%)
- Zometa (43 people, 14.14%)
- Celebrex (38 people, 12.50%)
- Prednisone (38 people, 12.50%)
- Diovan (38 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood pressure and ear pain on
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Ear Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ear Pain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Ear Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lisinopril, Xanax, Tricor for a 32-year old man with Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Nipple Pain
- A study of side effects of Losartan for a 59-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Glipizide, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor for a 71-year old man with Prosthesis, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.