Home > High blood pressure > Eye swelling > High blood pressure and Eye swelling
Review: could High blood pressure cause Eye swelling?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 475 have Eye swelling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Eye swelling >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Eye swelling (latest reports from 41,788 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 475 (0.23%) have Eye Swelling.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||73.20%||26.80% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.40%||1.01%||1.42%||10.32%||20.24%||66.80% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (475 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (94 people, 19.79%)
- Hypothyroidism (60 people, 12.63%)
- Depression (43 people, 9.05%)
- Blood pressure (40 people, 8.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (37 people, 7.79%)
- Diabetes mellitus (36 people, 7.58%)
- Blood cholesterol (29 people, 6.11%)
- Anxiety (29 people, 6.11%)
- Pain (28 people, 5.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (90 people, 18.95%)
- Simvastatin (81 people, 17.05%)
- Lisinopril (78 people, 16.42%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (68 people, 14.32%)
- Amlodipine (56 people, 11.79%)
- Ramipril (55 people, 11.58%)
- Lipitor (51 people, 10.74%)
- Humira (48 people, 10.11%)
- Synthroid (46 people, 9.68%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (45 people, 9.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Eye Swelling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Eye Swelling and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Eye Swelling
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 hours ago):
diarrhea continues even tho switched from multaq to Amiodarone 100mg. day.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Eye swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Eye swelling
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hbp in High blood pressure (15,770 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,770 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Breathlessness in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Fatigue in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Hypotension in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Eye Swelling related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluid Retention and Valium
- Finasteride and Pancreatic Cancer
- Angina - Unstable
- Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl Smithkline Beecham 150mg
- Synthroid (abbott) 0.137mg
- Gastric Varices
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ureteric Cancer