Would you have Eye swelling when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Eye swelling is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 441 people who have Eye swelling and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Eye swelling >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Metoprolol Tartrate. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Eye swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 9,120 Eye swelling patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 441 people who have high blood pressure and Eye Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||73.99%||26.01% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.43%||0.43%||1.49%||10.00%||20.43%||67.23% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye swelling||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (441 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (93 people, 21.09%)
- Hypothyroidism (58 people, 13.15%)
- Depression (39 people, 8.84%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (36 people, 8.16%)
- Diabetes mellitus (34 people, 7.71%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 6.12%)
- Osteoporosis (25 people, 5.67%)
- Atrial fibrillation (24 people, 5.44%)
- Blood cholesterol (23 people, 5.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (87 people, 19.73%)
- Simvastatin (79 people, 17.91%)
- Lisinopril (78 people, 17.69%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (64 people, 14.51%)
- Ramipril (55 people, 12.47%)
- Amlodipine (55 people, 12.47%)
- Lipitor (48 people, 10.88%)
- Synthroid (45 people, 10.20%)
- Allopurinol (43 people, 9.75%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (42 people, 9.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Eye Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Eye swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.