Review: could High blood pressure cause Eye swelling?
We study 209,517 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 475 have Eye swelling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Eye swelling >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Eye swelling (latest reports from 41,797 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 209,517 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 475 (0.23%) have Eye Swelling.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||73.20%||26.80% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.40%||1.01%||1.42%||10.32%||20.24%||66.80% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (475 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (94 people, 19.79%)
- Hypothyroidism (60 people, 12.63%)
- Depression (43 people, 9.05%)
- Blood pressure (40 people, 8.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (37 people, 7.79%)
- Diabetes mellitus (36 people, 7.58%)
- Blood cholesterol (29 people, 6.11%)
- Anxiety (29 people, 6.11%)
- Pain (28 people, 5.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (90 people, 18.95%)
- Simvastatin (81 people, 17.05%)
- Lisinopril (78 people, 16.42%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (68 people, 14.32%)
- Amlodipine (56 people, 11.79%)
- Ramipril (55 people, 11.58%)
- Lipitor (51 people, 10.74%)
- Humira (48 people, 10.11%)
- Synthroid (46 people, 9.68%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (45 people, 9.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Eye Swelling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
From this study (2 days ago):
was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiazem for high blood pressure for one month...persistent (bordering on chronic) migraine headaches dissipated after approx one week off medication and continued migraine free until restarted regular full dose diltiazem (120 mg 2x daily) after 6 weeks without medication
From this study (2 days ago):
Doctor suspects Wilson's disease
Have BRVO and Macular Digeneration
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Eye swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Eye swelling
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Hbp in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,347 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion in High blood pressure (9,298 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Hypotension in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
Eye Swelling related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.