Review: could High blood pressure cause Feeling hot?
We study 209,017 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,131 have Feeling hot. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Feeling hot >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,147,290 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide.
Feeling hot (latest reports from 128,279 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high density lipoprotein decreased, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Aug, 11, 2014: 208,894 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 1,131 (0.54%) have Feeling Hot. They amount to 0.88% of all the 128,264 people who have Feeling Hot on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Feeling hot * :
|Feeling hot||63.86%||36.14% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Feeling hot * :
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||0.16%||0.25%||2.54%||10.47%||28.89%||57.77% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling hot||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (305 people, 26.97%)
- Diabetes mellitus (176 people, 15.56%)
- Depression (158 people, 13.97%)
- Pain (111 people, 9.81%)
- Prophylaxis (106 people, 9.37%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (102 people, 9.02%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (101 people, 8.93%)
- Blood cholesterol (84 people, 7.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (82 people, 7.25%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (75 people, 6.63%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (348 people, 30.77%)
- Niaspan (303 people, 26.79%)
- Lisinopril (216 people, 19.10%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (176 people, 15.56%)
- Atenolol (170 people, 15.03%)
- Humira (106 people, 9.37%)
- Amlodipine (103 people, 9.11%)
- Simcor (101 people, 8.93%)
- Norvasc (100 people, 8.84%)
- Plavix (91 people, 8.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group to help out with your experience or learn from others anytime and anywhere:
- group for people who have Feeling Hot and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Feeling Hot
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
I was wondering if this drug can cause intracranial hypertention are if it can help it
From this study (2 years ago):
been on HTCZ for almost a year... Just started tingling feet this last month
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Feeling hot
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Feeling hot
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.