Review: could High blood pressure cause Feeling hot?
Summary: Feeling hot could be caused by High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also have Blood cholesterol increased, and take Aspirin.
We study 207,792 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,131 have Feeling hot. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
On Apr, 10, 2014: 207,714 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 1,131 (0.54%) have Feeling Hot. They amount to 0.90% of all the 125,297 people who have Feeling Hot on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Feeling hot * :
|Feeling hot||63.86%||36.14% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Feeling hot * :
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||0.16%||0.25%||2.54%||10.47%||28.89%||57.77% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling hot||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (305 people, 26.97%)
- Diabetes mellitus (176 people, 15.56%)
- Depression (158 people, 13.97%)
- Pain (111 people, 9.81%)
- Prophylaxis (106 people, 9.37%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (102 people, 9.02%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (101 people, 8.93%)
- Blood cholesterol (84 people, 7.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (82 people, 7.25%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (75 people, 6.63%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (348 people, 30.77%)
- Niaspan (303 people, 26.79%)
- Lisinopril (216 people, 19.10%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (176 people, 15.56%)
- Atenolol (170 people, 15.03%)
- Humira (106 people, 9.37%)
- Amlodipine (103 people, 9.11%)
- Simcor (101 people, 8.93%)
- Norvasc (100 people, 8.84%)
- Plavix (91 people, 8.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: High blood pressure, Feeling hot
You can also:
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I was wondering if this drug can cause intracranial hypertention are if it can help it
From this study (1 year ago):
been on HTCZ for almost a year... Just started tingling feet this last month
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.