Would you have Fluid in the chest (Pleural effusion) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Fluid in the chest is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 1,427 people who have Fluid in the chest (Pleural effusion) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have High blood pressure and Fluid in the chest >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol, Norvasc, Diovan. (latest reports from 330,147 High Blood Pressure patients)
Fluid in the chest
Fluid in the chest (water on the lungs) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 34,883 Fluid in the chest patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 1,427 people who have high blood pressure and Fluid In The Chest are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Fluid in the chest * :
|Fluid in the chest||49.73%||50.27% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Fluid in the chest * :
|Fluid in the chest||0.50%||0.30%||0.15%||0.45%||1.40%||8.32%||15.78%||73.10% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Fluid in the chest||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1,427 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (301 people, 21.09%)
- Pain (267 people, 18.71%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (232 people, 16.26%)
- Prophylaxis (206 people, 14.44%)
- Depression (168 people, 11.77%)
- Osteoporosis (156 people, 10.93%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (139 people, 9.74%)
- Insomnia (137 people, 9.60%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (130 people, 9.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (346 people, 24.25%)
- Lasix (334 people, 23.41%)
- Amlodipine (267 people, 18.71%)
- Lisinopril (253 people, 17.73%)
- Norvasc (236 people, 16.54%)
- Furosemide (217 people, 15.21%)
- Simvastatin (208 people, 14.58%)
- Allopurinol (196 people, 13.74%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (186 people, 13.03%)
- Diovan (183 people, 12.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Fluid In The Chest?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fluid In The Chest and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Fluid In The Chest
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zyrtec Allergy, Qvar 40, Vitamin B12, Albuterol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis, Enzyme Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Exercise-induced Asthma, Deficiency Anaemia, High Blood Pressure, Gerd. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Lightheadedness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Zantac 150, Mirtazapine, Synthroid for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Gastritis, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin for a 47-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Red Itchy Cheeks
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Singulair, Ultram Er, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Sr, Atenolol, Gabapentin for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Allergic Sinusitis, Fibromyalgia, Fluid Retention, Acid Reflux, Hyperthyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Meniers.
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Simvastatin, Coumadin for a 60-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Tendonitis Exacerbated
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.