Home > High blood pressure > Freezing phenomenon > High blood pressure and Freezing phenomenon
Review: could High blood pressure cause Freezing phenomenon?
We study 209,517 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Freezing phenomenon. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Freezing phenomenon >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Freezing phenomenon (latest reports from 633 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, pain, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 209,517 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 3 (0.00%) have Freezing Phenomenon.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Freezing phenomenon * :
|Freezing phenomenon||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Freezing phenomenon * :
|Freezing phenomenon||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||120.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Back pain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 100.00%)
- Gastric disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clonidine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prevacid (3 people, 100.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Freezing Phenomenon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Freezing Phenomenon and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Freezing Phenomenon
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Freezing phenomenon
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Freezing phenomenon
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Hbp in High blood pressure (15,746 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in High blood pressure (12,245 reports)
- Short Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,348 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,987 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in High blood pressure (9,315 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in High blood pressure (8,856 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headache in High blood pressure (8,276 reports)
Freezing Phenomenon related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: High blood pressure, Freezing phenomenon
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: High blood pressure, Freezing phenomenon
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.