Home > High blood pressure > Mouth ulceration > High blood pressure and Mouth ulceration
Review: could High blood pressure cause Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers)?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 303 have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Mouth ulceration >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Mouth ulceration (mouth ulcers) (latest reports from 71,054 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 303 (0.14%) have Mouth Ulceration.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||65.16%||34.84% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.61%||4.03%||11.83%||9.41%||73.39% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mouth ulceration||5.88%||29.41%||58.82%||5.88% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (303 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (81 people, 26.73%)
- Osteoporosis (79 people, 26.07%)
- Blood pressure (61 people, 20.13%)
- Depression (59 people, 19.47%)
- Metastases to bone (54 people, 17.82%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (45 people, 14.85%)
- Constipation (44 people, 14.52%)
- Diabetes mellitus (41 people, 13.53%)
- Bone pain (37 people, 12.21%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (96 people, 31.68%)
- Lisinopril (77 people, 25.41%)
- Norvasc (70 people, 23.10%)
- Fosamax (65 people, 21.45%)
- Zometa (64 people, 21.12%)
- Diovan (52 people, 17.16%)
- Prednisone (50 people, 16.50%)
- Toprol-xl (43 people, 14.19%)
- Synthroid (43 people, 14.19%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (42 people, 13.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Mouth Ulceration?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Mouth Ulceration and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Mouth Ulceration
Comments from related studies:
From this study (17 hours ago):
I have severe night neuropathy in my feet
From this study (17 hours ago):
I have severe night neurapathy in my feet
From this study (18 hours ago):
Also take lipitor for high cholesteral.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Mouth ulceration
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Mouth ulceration
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure - High in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Lethargy in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Low Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,322 reports)
- Headache in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Mouth Ulceration related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Mouth Ulceration is also known as: Mouth ulcers, Oral ulcer, Stomatitis - ulcerative, Ulcer - mouth.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.