Would you have Nasal congestion when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Nasal congestion is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 532 people who have Nasal congestion and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Nasal congestion >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems. (latest reports from 14,496 Nasal congestion patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 532 people who have high blood pressure and Nasal Congestion are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Nasal congestion * :
|Nasal congestion||66.80%||33.20% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Nasal congestion * :
|Nasal congestion||0.47%||0.00%||0.00%||0.47%||3.10%||15.04%||25.27%||55.66% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||46.15%||43.59%||10.26% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (532 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (95 people, 17.86%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (83 people, 15.60%)
- Depression (74 people, 13.91%)
- Pain (68 people, 12.78%)
- Hypothyroidism (65 people, 12.22%)
- Diabetes mellitus (60 people, 11.28%)
- Prophylaxis (58 people, 10.90%)
- Cardiac disorder (50 people, 9.40%)
- Osteoporosis (49 people, 9.21%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (142 people, 26.69%)
- Humira (120 people, 22.56%)
- Aspirin (117 people, 21.99%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (105 people, 19.74%)
- Amlodipine (79 people, 14.85%)
- Atenolol (78 people, 14.66%)
- Folic acid (76 people, 14.29%)
- Toprol-xl (69 people, 12.97%)
- Synthroid (69 people, 12.97%)
- Methotrexate (66 people, 12.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood pressure and nasal congestion on
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Nasal Congestion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nasal Congestion and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Nasal congestion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zetia, Lipitor, Diovan Hct, Metformin Hydrochloride, Nexium, Uroxatral, Finasteride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Seroquel, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Testosterone Cypionate, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamins for a 59-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Gerd, Bph, Unipolar Depression, Rls, Potassium - Low, Testosterone, Allergies, Health. The patient has Appetite Increased, Nasal Congestion, Difficulty In Walking, Difficulty In Walking, Panic Attack
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Zolpidem Tartrate, Norco for a 49-year old man with Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Aid, Pain - Back. The patient has Liver Problems, Fatigue, Balance, Pain In Fingers, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Difficulty In Breathing, Stuffy Nose, Allergic Reactions
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar Hct, Trilipix, Levothyroxine Sodium, Flomax for a 46-year old man with Hypertension, Hypercholesterolaemia, Primary Hypothyroidism, Urinary Retention. The patient has Nasal Congestion, Headache, Sneezing
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.