Home > High blood pressure > Neck pain > High blood pressure and Neck pain
Review: could High blood pressure cause Neck pain?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,030 have Neck pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Neck pain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Neck pain (latest reports from 173,888 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 209,412 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 1,030 (0.49%) have Neck Pain.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Neck pain * :
|Neck pain||69.30%||30.70% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Neck pain * :
|Neck pain||0.08%||0.00%||0.16%||0.40%||3.43%||14.37%||22.59%||59.06% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neck pain||2.90%||49.28%||40.58%||7.25% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1,030 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (182 people, 17.67%)
- Blood pressure (180 people, 17.48%)
- Osteoporosis (149 people, 14.47%)
- Depression (143 people, 13.88%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (143 people, 13.88%)
- Pain (141 people, 13.69%)
- Anxiety (118 people, 11.46%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (103 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (98 people, 9.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (237 people, 23.01%)
- Aspirin (216 people, 20.97%)
- Lipitor (168 people, 16.31%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (161 people, 15.63%)
- Diovan (158 people, 15.34%)
- Atenolol (149 people, 14.47%)
- Fosamax (131 people, 12.72%)
- Humira (121 people, 11.75%)
- Prilosec (116 people, 11.26%)
- Norvasc (111 people, 10.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Neck Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Neck Pain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Neck Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I recover from the stiffness after sleeping on or using a heating pad for a few hours. Notice if my sugar level gets low that's when the stiffness happens
From this study (2 weeks ago):
History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
Roux en y
Small bowel obstruction surgery
Prior GJ tube placement with feedings
Prior TPN feedings
Line sepsis from picc line
Kidney hydronephrosis due to adhesions around ureter
Picc line migrated into heart with thrombi at the tip-removed ASAP
From this study (3 months ago):
I believe alot of my symptoms are related but after seeing 7 different specialists and them running many different tests I still don't have a diagnosis. Many of the tests are abnormal but nothing seems to fit completely together. My gastroenterologist is referring me to a surgeon for severe gastro reflux that can't be controlled with medication. I can't take the ferrous sulfate because of nausea.
rossta75 on Jul, 21, 2014:
I'm not sure what state you live in but I have researched this same issue and THC the active ingredient in Marijuana and a few other active chemicals will calm the stomach and increase appetite. I'm not a user but I am considering it under medical advice.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Neck pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Neck pain
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,343 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion in High blood pressure (9,286 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Low Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in High blood pressure (7,877 reports)
- Rash in High blood pressure (6,989 reports)
Neck Pain related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (54 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
- Caduet (pfizer) Eq 5mg Base;eq 10mg Base
- Orapred Odt (medicis) Eq 15mg Base
- Orapred Odt Medicis Eq 15mg Base
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg