Home > High blood pressure > Numbness and tingling > High blood pressure and Numbness and tingling
Review: could High blood pressure cause Numbness and tingling?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 277 have Numbness and tingling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Numbness and tingling >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) (latest reports from 31,450 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 209,412 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 277 (0.13%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||66.26%||33.74% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.96%||6.21%||15.03%||20.59%||56.54% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||10.26%||65.81%||23.08%||0.85% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (231 people, 83.39%)
- Pain (49 people, 17.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (43 people, 15.52%)
- Depression (38 people, 13.72%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (29 people, 10.47%)
- Blood pressure (29 people, 10.47%)
- Blood cholesterol (23 people, 8.30%)
- Arrhythmia (17 people, 6.14%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (16 people, 5.78%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (15 people, 5.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lipitor (49 people, 17.69%)
- Lisinopril (44 people, 15.88%)
- Aspirin (39 people, 14.08%)
- Diovan (38 people, 13.72%)
- Folic acid (30 people, 10.83%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (29 people, 10.47%)
- Omeprazole (27 people, 9.75%)
- Simvastatin (24 people, 8.66%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 8.66%)
- Norvasc (23 people, 8.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Numbness And Tingling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Been taking verapamil for years, I am now feeling numbness and tingling in body and legs. I think it is doing this to me.
From this study (3 months ago):
Started out with a burning sensation on right side of neck, face. Also tingling sensation in left hand ( right handed )
From this study (3 months ago):
Numbness in feet, walking on sand or bunched socks, no pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Numbness and tingling
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Numbness and tingling
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,343 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion in High blood pressure (9,286 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Not Effective in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Low Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in High blood pressure (7,877 reports)
- Erythema in High blood pressure (6,989 reports)
Numbness And Tingling related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dry Eye
- Hashimoto\'s Thyroiditis
- Xarelto and Gynecomastia
- Crohn\'s Disease and Facial Palsy
Recent user comments
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (35 minutes ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (2 hours ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (5 hours ago)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis