Home > High blood pressure > Rash > High blood pressure and Rash
Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Rash is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 6,407 people who have Rash (Rashes) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Rash >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan, Metoprolol Tartrate. (view latest reports from 328,584 patients)
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 150,227 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 7,002 people who have high blood pressure and Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (7,002 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1,262 people, 18.02%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1,198 people, 17.11%)
- Blood pressure (962 people, 13.74%)
- Pain (954 people, 13.62%)
- Depression (730 people, 10.43%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (721 people, 10.30%)
- Prophylaxis (706 people, 10.08%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (692 people, 9.88%)
- Hypothyroidism (542 people, 7.74%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (1,747 people, 24.95%)
- Lisinopril (1,491 people, 21.29%)
- Norvasc (1,123 people, 16.04%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1,084 people, 15.48%)
- Atenolol (997 people, 14.24%)
- Diovan (988 people, 14.11%)
- Amlodipine (961 people, 13.72%)
- Humira (953 people, 13.61%)
- Lipitor (721 people, 10.30%)
- Lasix (668 people, 9.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take a cold medicing while taking metoprolol succinate er 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate)
Just want to know if can I take a cold medicine while Metoprolol Succinate ER 25mg
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- Can i take hytrin10mg aat night andlosartin12.5 in morning
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure)
I AM PRONE TO BOTTOMING OUT WITH BP MEDICINE, just NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THE HYTRIN AT NIGHT ANT LOSARTIN IN MORNING?
- Can i take hytrin10mg at night andlosartin 12.5in mornings safeley
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Iron Deficiciency Anemia, High Blood Pressure)
I AM SCARED TO DEATH TO TAKE NEW BP MEDICINE AS I AM PRONE TO BOTTOMING OUT EASILY
More questions for: High blood pressure, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Amlo dipine and terazosin
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, BPH, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate)
I have taken combination since 04/13 I have experienced ED lower testosterone and elevated PSA. Prior to that I was taking terazosin and hydrochorizide without any side effects. I stop taking the amlodipine during a juice fast and my PSA levels decreased when I stopped fasting and returned to taking ...
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Rash
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis)
Comments: I started taking Micardis (telesmartin) in 2008, in 2009 I started going through menopause with numberous hot flashes throughout the day. I began noticing suttle differences in my face, my nose started getting wider and my eyelids started getting droopy. I also started gaining weight. I quit smoking ...
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I have been having these palpitations for this phase since August 2014 although I have had them before, whilst on Ramipril. Had an ECG and other than I have been diagnosed with ectopic heartbeats the heart looks healthy enough, yet I am getting severe palpitations daily, to the point they do put me ...
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a patient with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Had bouts of insomnia, digesting certain foods, I dealt with all of this including the hair loss.. Which I am grateful didn't last longer then two months( my hair was just falling out in clumps during that time)..my concerns now are the styes that I have been getting over the course of the past two ...
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
More related studies for: High blood pressure, Rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Kidney Transplant
- Muscular Weakness and Treanda
- Vitamin B17
- Garlic and Prednisone
- Ovarian Cyst and Topamax
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (2 hours ago)
- Has anyone had neck paine after taking yervoy? my cancer doctor has said it has not relatin to my treatment but i'm not so sure.
I finished with yervoy treatment about 2 months ago. I hav ... (3 hours ago)
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before b ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyurea for a 36-year old woman who has Brain Mass (1 minute ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Prednisolone Acetate, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor, Synthroid, Temazepam, Xanax, Viibryd, Remeron, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel Xr for a 61-year old woman who has Chronic Eye Inflammation, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Hypothroid, Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- Oxcarbazepine, Alprazolam for a 38-year old woman who has Depression, Insomnia (1 hour ago)