Review: could High blood pressure cause Rash?
We study 209,017 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 6,981 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Rash >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,161,835 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Ramipril.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 966,858 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Aug, 13, 2014: 208,894 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 6,994 (3.35%) have Rash. They amount to 0.72% of all the 968,914 people who have Rash on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (1,262 people, 18.04%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1,198 people, 17.13%)
- Pain (954 people, 13.64%)
- Depression (730 people, 10.44%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (721 people, 10.31%)
- Prophylaxis (706 people, 10.09%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (692 people, 9.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (541 people, 7.74%)
- Anxiety (472 people, 6.75%)
- Insomnia (450 people, 6.43%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (1,747 people, 24.98%)
- Lisinopril (1,490 people, 21.30%)
- Norvasc (1,122 people, 16.04%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1,084 people, 15.50%)
- Atenolol (997 people, 14.26%)
- Diovan (988 people, 14.13%)
- Amlodipine (960 people, 13.73%)
- Humira (953 people, 13.63%)
- Lipitor (721 people, 10.31%)
- Lasix (668 people, 9.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group to help out with your experience or learn from others anytime and anywhere:
- group for people who have Rash and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Rash
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Persistent rash the more I scratch the moreI itch
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I previously took Micardis, and when the generic Telmisartan came out I was switched to that about 3 months ago. Would the generic (Telmisartan)cause a rash if the brand name (Micardis) did not ???
From this study (1 month ago):
Purbac subscribed to treat skin rash.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.