Would you have Shoulder pain when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Shoulder pain is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Vioxx.
We study 88 people who have Shoulder pain and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Shoulder pain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Shoulder pain has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 2,585 Shoulder pain patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 88 people who have high blood pressure and Shoulder Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||65.09%||34.91% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||25.25%||25.25%||46.46% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shoulder pain||8.11%||40.54%||43.24%||8.11% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (81 people, 92.05%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 22.73%)
- Hypothyroidism (14 people, 15.91%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 14.77%)
- Pain (12 people, 13.64%)
- Depression (12 people, 13.64%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 11.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 10.23%)
- Arthralgia (7 people, 7.95%)
- Cardiac disorder (6 people, 6.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (37 people, 42.05%)
- Norvasc (27 people, 30.68%)
- Plavix (23 people, 26.14%)
- Diovan (19 people, 21.59%)
- Allegra (16 people, 18.18%)
- Lipitor (16 people, 18.18%)
- Premarin (15 people, 17.05%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 13.64%)
- Zocor (12 people, 13.64%)
- Avapro (11 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood pressure and shoulder pain on
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Shoulder Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Exforge for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has The More I Stay Idel The More I Feel Better, Aging Changes In The Face, Sometimes Encountring Little Difficulty To Urinate After Waking Up In The Morning, Pain - Shoulder, Eyes - Dry, Feel Very Tired For A Day Or Two If I Lift Heavy Weight, Waking Up After The First One Hour Or Two Of Sleep At Night And Needing Rtwo To Tre Hours Afterwards To Sleep, Fluctuation Of Apitite Some Times Very Hungry Sometime No Apetite At All, Sinusitis Bacterial, Morning-after Pill, Slow Heart Beat, Swelling Of The Face, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Easy Bruzing Sometimes, Burning Sensation, Generally Poor Lipido And Hard To Get An Erection And Sustaining It, Fluid Imbalance, Ear Continuous Noise, Night Sweats, Ear Pain, Physical Activity, Joint Pain, Low Platelet Count, Wbc Count
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Synthroid, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Ramipril, Lipitor, Clopidogrel for a 70-year old man with Urinary Incontinence, Hypothyroidism, Stroke Secondary To Atherosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Stroke Symptom. The patient has Shoulder Pain, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Bentyl, Topamax, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman with Nausea, Ibs & Colits Flare Ups, Migraine, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Inflammation - Rectum, Pain - Leg, Shoulder Pain, Stomach Pumping, Fatigue - Chronic, Pain - Back, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Blood In Stool
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.