Review: could High blood pressure cause Sneezing?
We study 209,179 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 165 have Sneezing. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,198 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Sneezing (latest reports from 19,154 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, computerised tomogram abnormal, computerised tomogram abdomen abnormal, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 165 (0.08%) have Sneezing.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Sneezing * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Sneezing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (165 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (63 people, 38.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (34 people, 20.61%)
- Asthma (28 people, 16.97%)
- Blood pressure (26 people, 15.76%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (25 people, 15.15%)
- Thyroid disorder (20 people, 12.12%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (19 people, 11.52%)
- Atrial fibrillation (17 people, 10.30%)
- Back pain (17 people, 10.30%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (62 people, 37.58%)
- Lisinopril (44 people, 26.67%)
- Aspirin (31 people, 18.79%)
- Humira (30 people, 18.18%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 14.55%)
- Simvastatin (24 people, 14.55%)
- Spiriva (21 people, 12.73%)
- Lipitor (20 people, 12.12%)
- Diovan (19 people, 11.52%)
- Synthroid (19 people, 11.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Sneezing?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Sneezing and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Sneezing
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
recent kidney problems cyst , stone and enlarged kidney
From this study (5 years ago):
Within days of taking Flomax I began to get what felt like an extremely severe headcold which progressed to a chest cold. This subsided within days of stopping the flomax. A month later I tried to take Flomax again, with the same results.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Sneezing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Sneezing
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Blood Pressure - High in High blood pressure (15,770 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,770 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Tiredness in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Sneezing related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Sneezing is also known as: Sternutation.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.