Review: could High blood pressure cause Sneezing?
We study 208,718 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 165 have Sneezing. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Sneezing >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,144,593 patients) is typically treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Sneezing (latest reports from 19,131 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, computerised tomogram abnormal, computerised tomogram abdomen abnormal, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Jul, 18, 2014: 208,658 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 165 (0.08%) have Sneezing. They amount to 0.86% of all the 19,130 people who have Sneezing on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Sneezing * :
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Sneezing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (63 people, 38.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (34 people, 20.61%)
- Asthma (28 people, 16.97%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (25 people, 15.15%)
- Thyroid disorder (20 people, 12.12%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (19 people, 11.52%)
- Atrial fibrillation (17 people, 10.30%)
- Back pain (17 people, 10.30%)
- Hypothyroidism (17 people, 10.30%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (17 people, 10.30%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (62 people, 37.58%)
- Lisinopril (44 people, 26.67%)
- Aspirin (31 people, 18.79%)
- Humira (30 people, 18.18%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 14.55%)
- Simvastatin (24 people, 14.55%)
- Spiriva (21 people, 12.73%)
- Lipitor (20 people, 12.12%)
- Diovan (19 people, 11.52%)
- Synthroid (19 people, 11.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Sneezing and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Sneezing
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
recent kidney problems cyst , stone and enlarged kidney
From this study (4 years ago):
Within days of taking Flomax I began to get what felt like an extremely severe headcold which progressed to a chest cold. This subsided within days of stopping the flomax. A month later I tried to take Flomax again, with the same results.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Sneezing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Sneezing
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.