Would you have Stomach pain (Abdominal pain) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Stomach pain is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 3,344 people who have Stomach pain (Abdominal pain) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Stomach pain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Ramipril. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,050 Stomach pain patients)
On Feb, 23, 2015: 3,329 people who have high blood pressure and Stomach Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Stomach pain * :
|Stomach pain||66.45%||33.55% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Stomach pain * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.12%||0.21%||1.32%||5.58%||13.66%||21.98%||57.13% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||5.84%||56.20%||31.39%||6.57% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (3,329 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (508 people, 15.26%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (503 people, 15.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (500 people, 15.02%)
- Depression (475 people, 14.27%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (378 people, 11.35%)
- Hypothyroidism (325 people, 9.76%)
- Prophylaxis (281 people, 8.44%)
- Anxiety (259 people, 7.78%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (259 people, 7.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (738 people, 22.17%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (670 people, 20.13%)
- Lisinopril (637 people, 19.13%)
- Atenolol (439 people, 13.19%)
- Norvasc (398 people, 11.96%)
- Lasix (383 people, 11.50%)
- Amlodipine (382 people, 11.47%)
- Simvastatin (373 people, 11.20%)
- Humira (372 people, 11.17%)
- Lipitor (351 people, 10.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Stomach Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 77-year old woman with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 33-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head), Diarrhea, Pain - Abdomen, Inflammatory Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a 42-year old woman with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a 67-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Abdominal Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Selenium, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Soy Protein Isolate, Lisinopril, Atenolol, Fenofibrate for a 67-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Antioxidant Therapy, Antiangiogenic Therapy, High Blood Pressure, Blood Triglycerides. The patient has Vision Impairment, Itching, Abdominal Pain
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.