Home > High blood pressure > Swelling face > High blood pressure and Swelling face
Review: could High blood pressure cause Swelling face?
We study 209,463 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,514 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Swelling face >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Swelling face (latest reports from 118,755 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 1,514 (0.72%) have Swelling Face.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||60.44%||39.56% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||0.29%||0.87%||0.17%||0.99%||2.44%||12.11%||26.31%||56.87% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Swelling face||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1,514 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (166 people, 10.96%)
- Diabetes mellitus (150 people, 9.91%)
- Blood pressure (145 people, 9.58%)
- Pain (118 people, 7.79%)
- Depression (107 people, 7.07%)
- Constipation (94 people, 6.21%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (65 people, 4.29%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (63 people, 4.16%)
- Gastric ulcer (63 people, 4.16%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (396 people, 26.16%)
- Aspirin (243 people, 16.05%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (221 people, 14.60%)
- Norvasc (221 people, 14.60%)
- Atenolol (163 people, 10.77%)
- Simvastatin (143 people, 9.45%)
- Amlodipine (125 people, 8.26%)
- Ramipril (111 people, 7.33%)
- Furosemide (101 people, 6.67%)
- Lipitor (100 people, 6.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Swelling Face?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Swelling Face and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Swollen airways led to doctors placing her on a breathing machine and life support.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Swelling face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Swelling face
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,237 reports)
- Dyspnea in High blood pressure (10,343 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Exhaustion in High blood pressure (9,286 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in High blood pressure (8,848 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in High blood pressure (8,318 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,274 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in High blood pressure (7,882 reports)
- Rashes in High blood pressure (7,002 reports)
Swelling Face related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Vaginal Itching
- Breast Cancer Metastatic