Home > High blood pressure > Tooth abscess > High blood pressure and Tooth abscess
Review: could High blood pressure cause Tooth abscess?
We study 209,300 people who have High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Among them, 549 have Tooth abscess. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Tooth abscess >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,134,230 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate.
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,169 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 209,179 people who have high blood pressure are studied. Among them, 549 (0.26%) have Tooth Abscess.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||72.99%||27.01% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||0.00%||0.39%||0.00%||1.05%||0.79%||7.46%||26.96%||63.48% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tooth abscess||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (549 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (233 people, 42.44%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (154 people, 28.05%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (145 people, 26.41%)
- Depression (143 people, 26.05%)
- Blood pressure (118 people, 21.49%)
- Multiple myeloma (105 people, 19.13%)
- Anxiety (93 people, 16.94%)
- Pain (84 people, 15.30%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (70 people, 12.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (346 people, 63.02%)
- Zometa (193 people, 35.15%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (179 people, 32.60%)
- Lipitor (136 people, 24.77%)
- Aredia (133 people, 24.23%)
- Aspirin (130 people, 23.68%)
- Norvasc (122 people, 22.22%)
- Nexium (121 people, 22.04%)
- Atenolol (105 people, 19.13%)
- Zocor (102 people, 18.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Tooth Abscess?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Tooth Abscess and High blood pressure
- group for people who have High blood pressure
- group for people who have Tooth Abscess
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
All problems have occurred after 1st month of using Metformin. Currently taking Cleocin for about 4 days before tooth and urinary tract problems started. Upper respiratory problem started within a few weeks of starting Metformin and before starting Cleocin.
From this study (4 years ago):
sudden onset of three abcesses and jaw pain after taking infusion of Reclast
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood pressure, Tooth abscess
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: High blood pressure, Tooth abscess
Common treatments for High Blood Pressure and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood pressure symptoms:
- Htn in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (15,739 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood pressure (12,226 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in High blood pressure (10,339 reports)
- Nausea in High blood pressure (9,982 reports)
- Fatigue in High blood pressure (9,280 reports)
- Drug Not Working in High blood pressure (8,847 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood pressure (8,844 reports)
- Lower Blood Pressure in High blood pressure (8,322 reports)
- Headaches in High blood pressure (8,262 reports)
Tooth Abscess related symptom studies:
High Blood Pressure is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, Hypertension.
Tooth Abscess is also known as: Abscess - tooth, Dental abscess, Periapical abscess, Tooth infection.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.