Would you have Tooth abscess when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Tooth abscess is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Fosamax.
We study 491 people who have Tooth abscess and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have High blood pressure and Tooth abscess >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate. (latest reports from 329,841 High Blood Pressure patients)
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 10,793 Tooth abscess patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 491 people who have high blood pressure and Tooth Abscess are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||69.48%||30.52% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||0.00%||0.45%||0.00%||1.21%||0.45%||8.47%||29.50%||59.91% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tooth abscess||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (491 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (191 people, 38.90%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (109 people, 22.20%)
- Multiple myeloma (105 people, 21.38%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (105 people, 21.38%)
- Depression (87 people, 17.72%)
- Pain (80 people, 16.29%)
- Anxiety (71 people, 14.46%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (68 people, 13.85%)
- Metastases to bone (62 people, 12.63%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (261 people, 53.16%)
- Zometa (192 people, 39.10%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (138 people, 28.11%)
- Aredia (133 people, 27.09%)
- Lipitor (130 people, 26.48%)
- Aspirin (118 people, 24.03%)
- Ambien (101 people, 20.57%)
- Zocor (100 people, 20.37%)
- Lisinopril (96 people, 19.55%)
- Prednisone (91 people, 18.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood pressure and tooth abscess on
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Tooth Abscess?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tooth Abscess and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Tooth Abscess
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cilostazol, Bystolic, Cialis for a 67-year old man with Help With Sleep, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Pvd, Hbp, Bph. The patient has Nosebleed
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Lansoprazole, Pulmicort, Metformin, Aspirin, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Irbesartan, Januvia for a 51-year old woman with Hay Fever, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Abnormal Clotting Factor, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Losartan for a 60-year old woman with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sweating
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.