Would you have Weight gain (Weight increased) when you have High blood pressure?
Summary: Weight gain is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 2,985 people who have Weight gain (Weight increased) and High blood pressure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood pressure and Weight gain >>>
High blood pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan, Metoprolol Tartrate. (latest reports from 329,651 High Blood Pressure patients)
Weight gain has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 76,592 Weight gain patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: 2,984 people who have high blood pressure and Weight Gain are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Weight gain * :
|Weight gain||67.90%||32.10% |
Age of people who have high blood pressure and experienced Weight gain * :
|Weight gain||0.18%||0.03%||0.15%||0.70%||4.76%||17.39%||28.38%||48.42% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain||2.16%||56.90%||36.64%||4.31% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2,984 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (550 people, 18.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (519 people, 17.39%)
- Depression (516 people, 17.29%)
- Pain (377 people, 12.63%)
- Anxiety (296 people, 9.92%)
- Hypothyroidism (247 people, 8.28%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (225 people, 7.54%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (213 people, 7.14%)
- Fibromyalgia (208 people, 6.97%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (570 people, 19.10%)
- Lisinopril (515 people, 17.26%)
- Aspirin (497 people, 16.66%)
- Norvasc (450 people, 15.08%)
- Atenolol (416 people, 13.94%)
- Lipitor (414 people, 13.87%)
- Lyrica (403 people, 13.51%)
- Diovan (315 people, 10.56%)
- Toprol-xl (305 people, 10.22%)
- Simvastatin (296 people, 9.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of high blood pressure and weight gain on
Do you have High Blood Pressure and Weight Gain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Weight Gain and High blood pressure
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
- support group for people who have Weight Gain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Percocet, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Methyldopa for a 31-year old woman with Drugs For Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Postive For Drug Test
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Aleve, Lipitor, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Bactrim DS, Tamsulosin for a 68-year old man with Insomnia, Prostate Seed Implant, High Blood Cholesterol, Toe Fungus, Post Prostate Surgery Syndrome, Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Brilinta, Ramipril for a 51-year old woman with Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent High Blood Pressure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.