High blood cholesterol and Premature labour - from FDA reports
Premature labour is found among people with High blood cholesterol, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Crestor and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Premature labour with High blood cholesterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who have High blood cholesterol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
22 people who have High Blood Cholesterol and Premature Labour are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have High Blood Cholesterol and experience Premature Labour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 23.53 %
- 30-39: 41.18 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.88 %
- 60+: 23.53 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (8 people, 36.36%)
- Diabetes (8 people, 36.36%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 31.82%)
- Incontinence (6 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (3 people, 13.64%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Crestor (9 people, 40.91%)
- Rebif (7 people, 31.82%)
- Provigil (7 people, 31.82%)
- Neurontin (7 people, 31.82%)
- Omacor (6 people, 27.27%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pancreatitis (6 people, 27.27%)
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (6 people, 27.27%)
- Hyperglycemia (6 people, 27.27%)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (6 people, 27.27%)
- Birth Control (5 people, 22.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Premature labour and High blood cholesterol?
High Blood Cholesterol
High blood cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 255,533 High blood cholesterol patients)
Premature labour has been reported by people with hiv infection, depression, birth control, multiple sclerosis, drug dependence (latest reports from 6,159 Premature labour patients).