High blood pressure and Bleeding between periods - from FDA reports
Bleeding between periods is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Lisinopril and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Bleeding between periods with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 134 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
134 people who have High Blood Pressure and Bleeding Between Periods are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Bleeding Between Periods *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.19 %
- 30-39: 23.89 %
- 40-49: 39.82 %
- 50-59: 16.81 %
- 60+: 13.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (41 people, 30.60%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 9.70%)
- Depression (12 people, 8.96%)
- Diabetes (10 people, 7.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 6.72%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (20 people, 14.93%)
- Norvasc (11 people, 8.21%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (11 people, 8.21%)
- Cymbalta (10 people, 7.46%)
- Nuvaring (9 people, 6.72%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (14 people, 10.45%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (12 people, 8.96%)
- Anaemia (11 people, 8.21%)
- Pelvic Pain (10 people, 7.46%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 7.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bleeding between periods and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your bleeding between periods caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBleeding between periods and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
Bleeding Between Periods
Bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, depression, menstruation irregular (latest reports from 20,287 Bleeding between periods patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Bleeding between periodsBleeding between periods
Other conditions that could case Bleeding between periodsBleeding between periods
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan