High blood pressure and Fluid in the chest - from FDA reports
Fluid in the chest is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Fluid in the chest with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,252 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
2,252 people who have High Blood Pressure and Fluid In The Chest are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Fluid In The Chest *:
- female: 51.77 %
- male: 48.23 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Fluid In The Chest *:
- 0-1: 0.46 %
- 2-9: 0.57 %
- 10-19: 0.52 %
- 20-29: 0.41 %
- 30-39: 2.32 %
- 40-49: 6.56 %
- 50-59: 16.68 %
- 60+: 72.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (290 people, 12.88%)
- Pain (281 people, 12.48%)
- Diabetes (276 people, 12.26%)
- Preventive Health Care (242 people, 10.75%)
- Depression (184 people, 8.17%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (284 people, 12.61%)
- Amlodipine (237 people, 10.52%)
- Norvasc (211 people, 9.37%)
- Lisinopril (203 people, 9.01%)
- Aspirin (182 people, 8.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (602 people, 26.73%)
- Pneumonia (383 people, 17.01%)
- Oedema Peripheral (293 people, 13.01%)
- Anaemia (291 people, 12.92%)
- Chest Pain (270 people, 11.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fluid in the chest and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your fluid in the chest caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFluid in the chest and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 High blood pressure patients)
Fluid In The Chest
Fluid in the chest has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 50,017 Fluid in the chest patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Fluid in the chestFluid in the chest
Other conditions that could case Fluid in the chestFluid in the chest
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan