High blood pressure and Neck pain - from FDA reports
Neck pain is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Neck pain with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,591 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1,591 people who have High Blood Pressure and Neck Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Neck Pain *:
- female: 68.27 %
- male: 31.73 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Neck Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.08 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.54 %
- 20-29: 0.62 %
- 30-39: 3.41 %
- 40-49: 11.71 %
- 50-59: 27.93 %
- 60+: 55.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (355 people, 22.31%)
- Pain (226 people, 14.20%)
- Depression (174 people, 10.94%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (168 people, 10.56%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (167 people, 10.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (219 people, 13.76%)
- Lisinopril (177 people, 11.13%)
- Diovan (135 people, 8.49%)
- Lipitor (123 people, 7.73%)
- Aspirin (113 people, 7.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (478 people, 30.04%)
- Back Pain (428 people, 26.90%)
- Pain In Extremity (365 people, 22.94%)
- Pain (332 people, 20.87%)
- Joint Pain (314 people, 19.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neck pain and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your neck pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeck pain and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
Neck pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 41,774 Neck pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neck painNeck pain
Other conditions that could case Neck painNeck pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
I have sacroiliac joint pain and need fusion. I need surgery on my cervical spine. I take 360mg t0 372mg per day. I want to know after taking the morphine for over 5 years does it cause permanent tissue damage? Thank you
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan