High blood pressure and Pain in jaw - from FDA reports
Pain in jaw is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Pain in jaw with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 752 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
752 people who have High Blood Pressure and Pain In Jaw are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Pain In Jaw *:
- female: 72.61 %
- male: 27.39 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Pain In Jaw *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.16 %
- 20-29: 0.97 %
- 30-39: 3.57 %
- 40-49: 10.23 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 57.79 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (136 people, 18.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (136 people, 18.09%)
- Metastases To Bone (133 people, 17.69%)
- Multiple Myeloma (108 people, 14.36%)
- Depression (100 people, 13.30%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (243 people, 32.31%)
- Aredia (132 people, 17.55%)
- Fosamax (123 people, 16.36%)
- Protonix (98 people, 13.03%)
- Lisinopril (91 people, 12.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (239 people, 31.78%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (203 people, 26.99%)
- Bone Disorder (184 people, 24.47%)
- Osteomyelitis (176 people, 23.40%)
- Impaired Healing (176 people, 23.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in jaw and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in jaw caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in jaw and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
Pain In Jaw
Pain in jaw has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, breast cancer (latest reports from 21,133 Pain in jaw patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in jawPain in jaw
Other conditions that could case Pain in jawPain in jaw
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan
I have been on Otezla for about a month for psoriatic arthritis. I also suffer from migraine headaches. The headaches are increasing in frequency, but they are different. They seem to be radiating from my jaw, sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right. The jaw pain is waking me up at ...