High blood pressure and Personality change - from FDA reports
Personality change is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Chantix and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Personality change with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 179 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
179 people who have High Blood Pressure and Personality Change are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Personality Change *:
- female: 56.82 %
- male: 43.18 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Personality Change *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.97 %
- 20-29: 0.66 %
- 30-39: 4.61 %
- 40-49: 11.18 %
- 50-59: 34.87 %
- 60+: 46.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (41 people, 22.91%)
- Quit Smoking (24 people, 13.41%)
- Depression (20 people, 11.17%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (19 people, 10.61%)
- Pain (17 people, 9.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix (24 people, 13.41%)
- Amlodipine (19 people, 10.61%)
- Simvastatin (18 people, 10.06%)
- Ramipril (15 people, 8.38%)
- Atenolol (12 people, 6.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (36 people, 20.11%)
- Depression (33 people, 18.44%)
- Aggression (31 people, 17.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (26 people, 14.53%)
- Agitation (22 people, 12.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Personality change and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your personality change caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePersonality change and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,335 High blood pressure patients)
Personality change has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 7,155 Personality change patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Personality changePersonality change
Other conditions that could case Personality changePersonality change
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan