Would you have Knee swelling (Joint swelling) when you have Histoplasmosis disseminated?
Summary: there is no Knee swelling reported by people with Histoplasmosis disseminated yet.
We study people who have Knee swelling (Joint swelling) and Histoplasmosis disseminated from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Histoplasmosis disseminated and Knee swelling >>>
Histoplasmosis disseminated (respiratory infection caused by inhaling the spores of the fungus histoplasma capsulatum) (latest reports from Histoplasmosis Disseminated 390 patients)
Knee swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Knee swelling 23,885 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Histoplasmosis Disseminated and Knee Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Knee Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had this very localized area of swelling on each hip for a couple of years now (looks like two small sacs of water or air sitting on each hip) any ideas what could be causing this?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Hip Swelling, Indoor Allergies, Food Allergy, Food Intolerance, Anxiety, IBS, Osgood-schlatter Disease, Mild Scoliosis, and takes Allegra, Fish Oil, Orsythia)
I have been seeing a chiropractor for years now for back, knee, and hip pain including going through physical therapy, regular manipulation, and massage. When I noticed this for months and it hadn't gone away I had him look at it. He was able to tell that this was not simply adipose and it seemed to ...
More questions for: Histoplasmosis disseminated, Knee swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Finasteride and knee swelling
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Knee Swelling, and takes Finasteride)
taken finasteride 1 mg since 5 years, knee swelling both sides since 1,5 years. MRT without pathologic findings. stopped finasteride since 3 weeks. No more Knee swelling.
- Joint swelling in my hands
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Swelling, and takes Glimepiride, Invokana)
I have only been taking Invokana for almost 3 weeks, I have noticed joint swelling in my hands which did not occur 3 weeks ago when I was taking Glimepiride. While taking the Glimepiride I noticed that my ankles and feet hurt after sitting for a while or when I woke up. Has anyone else noticed these ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Thyroid Nodules, Neck Pain, Anterior Knee Pain, Swelling Of A Joint, and takes Alendronate Sodium)
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Histoplasmosis disseminated, Knee swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of side effects of Vitamin D for a patient with Immune Enhancement Therapy. The patient has Joint Swelling
Comments: I have taken a myriad of vitamin supplements for years with no problems. I started drinking (whey) smoothies with vitamins and protein for breakfast, and several new vitamins include a cal/mag combo. After 10 days, all 10 fingers swelled like sausages: I took a benedryl and the swelling went down. ...
More related studies for: Histoplasmosis disseminated, Knee swelling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.