Hiv infection and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Hiv infection, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Kaletra and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Hiv infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 591 people who have Hiv infection from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
591 people who have Hiv Infection and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hiv Infection and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 33.04 %
- male: 66.96 %
Age of people who have Hiv Infection and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.86 %
- 10-19: 3.01 %
- 20-29: 8.39 %
- 30-39: 23.87 %
- 40-49: 32.47 %
- 50-59: 19.35 %
- 60+: 12.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (25 people, 4.23%)
- Depression (24 people, 4.06%)
- Hepatitis C (20 people, 3.38%)
- Oral Candidiasis (18 people, 3.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 2.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Kaletra (139 people, 23.52%)
- Truvada (99 people, 16.75%)
- Norvir (84 people, 14.21%)
- Viread (66 people, 11.17%)
- Lamivudine (61 people, 10.32%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (109 people, 18.44%)
- Nausea (96 people, 16.24%)
- Fatigue (89 people, 15.06%)
- Diarrhea (81 people, 13.71%)
- Weakness (80 people, 13.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Hiv infection?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 62,166 Hiv infection patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,256 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hiv infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on ARVs for 9years and diagnosed w TN sept 15 and had no relief from gabapentin and pregabalin but have had some relief from baclofen but needing high dose (70mg) and knocked out by side effects. Anybody else got experience? Any uk doctors w experience of managing both conditions that ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I take Gabapentin for pain of Fibromyalgia, seraquel,simivastin,zrytec, also have copd, several times a week in the evening I get bad nosebleeds, they can last for an hour before stopping. Does anyone know if the above medicatuions can cause this problem ? I have been taking them for more ...