Home > Hiv infection > Lip swelling > Hiv infection and Lip swelling
Review: could Hiv infection cause Lip swelling?
We study 38,405 people who have Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Lip swelling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Lip swelling >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,150 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Reyataz, Norvir, Kaletra, Epzicom.
Lip swelling (latest reports from 39,305 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 38,405 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 25 (0.07%) have Lip Swelling.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||66.15%||33.85% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.91%||65.45%||3.64%||16.36%||5.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diarrhoea (8 people, 32.00%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 32.00%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 16.00%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (3 people, 12.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypovitaminosis (1 people, 4.00%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (1 people, 4.00%)
- Hiv test positive (1 people, 4.00%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 4.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Truvada (25 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (25 people, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (20 people, 80.00%)
- Reyataz (19 people, 76.00%)
- Lamivudine (13 people, 52.00%)
- Kaletra (13 people, 52.00%)
- Metoclopramide (8 people, 32.00%)
- Abacavir (8 people, 32.00%)
- Epzicom (6 people, 24.00%)
- Nevirapine (5 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Lip Swelling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety,depression,feeling like everyone is against me
Andrea on Oct, 2, 2014:
My bf is the same. I can't find a way to deal with it. I've tried to be nice, be comforting, be supportive but it seems that no matter what I do, i am wrong.
This is the second time he gets malaria.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I am having severe hand wrist and right elbow pain Numbness tingling aching pain in joints. It wakes me from my sleep every 1-2 hours
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I am trying to decide if the swelling, temperature change and decreased color are related to the stribild that i am taking.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiv infection, Lip swelling
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Lip swelling
Common treatments for Hiv Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiv infection symptoms:
- Body Overheating in Hiv infection (2,752 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Hiv infection (2,694 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Hiv infection (1,758 reports)
- Anaemia in Hiv infection (1,737 reports)
- Nausea in Hiv infection (1,700 reports)
- Skin Redness Or Inflammation in Hiv infection (1,649 reports)
- Vomiting in Hiv infection (1,625 reports)
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome in Hiv infection (1,415 reports)
- Renal Failure Acute in Hiv infection (1,411 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Hiv infection (1,175 reports)
Lip Swelling related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.