Would you have Lip swelling when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Lip swelling is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Diarrhea, and take medication Truvada.
We study 25 people who have Lip swelling and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Lip swelling >>>
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress. (latest reports from 42,917 Hiv Infection patients)
Lip swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression. (latest reports from 7,816 Lip swelling patients)
On Feb, 12, 2015: 25 people who have hiv infection and Lip Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||66.15%||33.85% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.71%||64.29%||3.57%||16.07%||5.36% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diarrhoea (8 people, 32.00%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 32.00%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 16.00%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (3 people, 12.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypovitaminosis (1 people, 4.00%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (1 people, 4.00%)
- Hiv test positive (1 people, 4.00%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 4.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Truvada (25 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (25 people, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (20 people, 80.00%)
- Reyataz (19 people, 76.00%)
- Lamivudine (13 people, 52.00%)
- Kaletra (13 people, 52.00%)
- Metoclopramide (8 people, 32.00%)
- Abacavir (8 people, 32.00%)
- Epzicom (6 people, 24.00%)
- Nevirapine (5 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Lip Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hiv Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.