Home > Hiv infection > Lip swelling > Hiv infection and Lip swelling
Would you have Lip swelling when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Lip swelling is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Diarrhoea, and take medication Truvada.
We study 25 people who have Lip swelling and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Lip swelling >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,196 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Prezista, Kaletra, Reyataz.
Lip swelling (latest reports from 7,808 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 25 people who have hiv infection and Lip Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||66.15%||33.85% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Lip swelling * :
|Lip swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.71%||64.29%||3.57%||16.07%||5.36% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diarrhoea (8 people, 32.00%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 32.00%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 16.00%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (3 people, 12.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypovitaminosis (1 people, 4.00%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (1 people, 4.00%)
- Hiv test positive (1 people, 4.00%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 4.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Truvada (25 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (25 people, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (20 people, 80.00%)
- Reyataz (19 people, 76.00%)
- Lamivudine (13 people, 52.00%)
- Kaletra (13 people, 52.00%)
- Metoclopramide (8 people, 32.00%)
- Abacavir (8 people, 32.00%)
- Epzicom (6 people, 24.00%)
- Nevirapine (5 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Lip Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Lip Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Hiv infection, Lip swelling
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Lip swelling
- A study of side effects of Atripla for a patient with HIV. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
Comments: no painful urination, recent urine specimen revealed protein in urine (sign of infection?). I had a urinary tract infection, it was treated & resolved (to my knowledge). I don't drink alcohol, at all, or smoke. I do not take any OTC meds.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a patient with Contraception. The patient has Lip Swelling
Comments: For the past 1 1/2 - 2 years my lips will swell and go down, swell and go down. Nothing has seemed to bring this about and the spots where the swelling takes place seems to vary.
I recently read an article posted by BC Global News about the Nuva Ring and new side effects that should be reviewed by ...
- A study of side effects of Malarone for a patient with Malaria. The patient has Lip Swelling
Comments: I took malarone last summer while traveling in parts of the Philippines, shortly after I began to notice swelling in my upper lip. The swelling persists to this day(over one year later). I have been to dermatologist and had cortisone shots is my lip as well as tried topical creams. The cortisone ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
More related studies for: Hiv infection, Lip swelling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.