Home > Hiv infection > Muscle twitching > Hiv infection and Muscle twitching
Review: could Hiv infection cause Muscle twitching?
We study 38,403 people who have Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Muscle twitching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Muscle twitching >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,141 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Sustiva, Kaletra, Reyataz.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 61,893 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 38,398 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 17 (0.04%) have Muscle Twitching.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||13.16%||86.84% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||3.45%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||44.83%||31.03%||20.69%||3.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (8 people, 47.06%)
- Hypothyroidism (8 people, 47.06%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 41.18%)
- Depression (6 people, 35.29%)
- Eye infection fungal (6 people, 35.29%)
- Drug dependence (6 people, 35.29%)
- Aspergillosis (6 people, 35.29%)
- Myalgia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Kaletra (17 people, 100.00%)
- Nevirapine (14 people, 82.35%)
- Fortovase (9 people, 52.94%)
- Viread (9 people, 52.94%)
- Bextra (9 people, 52.94%)
- Lamivudine (9 people, 52.94%)
- Phenergan (9 people, 52.94%)
- Celebrex (9 people, 52.94%)
- Tricor (9 people, 52.94%)
- Oxandrin (9 people, 52.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Muscle Twitching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Muscle Twitching and Hiv infection
- group for people who have Hiv infection
- group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
RECREATIONAL USE OF METHAMPHETAMINE AND EXTREME STRESS DO TO CURRENT LIFE SITUATION POTENTIALLY COULD BE FACTORS AS WELL
From this study (12 months ago):
The neck and twitching started about 6 months ago and has gotten worse. What is happening and how can I help to stop it? It is also causing neck pain and headachs from jerking my neck.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiv infection, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paxil side effect of a monior
my daughter 14 years old had some problems with dizziness. the doctor felt it was due to anxiety. so he gave her paroxetine. she started the medication and she complain that head hurt . she took it for three weeks and on fourth week she was in school and started shaking arms. than was taken to nurse ...
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Muscle twitching
Common treatments for Hiv Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiv infection symptoms:
- Fever in Hiv infection (2,752 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Hiv infection (2,694 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Hiv infection (1,903 reports)
- Anaemia in Hiv infection (1,737 reports)
- Nausea in Hiv infection (1,700 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hiv infection (1,692 reports)
- Emesis in Hiv infection (1,625 reports)
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome in Hiv infection (1,415 reports)
- Renal Failure Acute in Hiv infection (1,411 reports)
- Weakness in Hiv infection (1,192 reports)
Muscle Twitching related symptom studies:
Hiv Infection is also known as: HIV, HIV test, Hiv antibody positive, Human immunodeficiency virus infection.
Muscle Twitching is also known as: Fasciculations of muscle, Muscle fasciculation.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.