Home > Hiv infection > Muscle twitching > Hiv infection and Muscle twitching
Would you have Muscle twitching when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Muscle twitching is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Anxiety, and take medication Kaletra.
We study 17 people who have Muscle twitching and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Muscle twitching >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,186 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 62,255 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 38,405 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 17 (0.04%) have Muscle Twitching.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||13.16%||86.84% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||3.45%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||44.83%||31.03%||20.69%||3.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (8 people, 47.06%)
- Hypothyroidism (8 people, 47.06%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 41.18%)
- Depression (6 people, 35.29%)
- Eye infection fungal (6 people, 35.29%)
- Drug dependence (6 people, 35.29%)
- Aspergillosis (6 people, 35.29%)
- Myalgia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Kaletra (17 people, 100.00%)
- Nevirapine (14 people, 82.35%)
- Fortovase (9 people, 52.94%)
- Viread (9 people, 52.94%)
- Bextra (9 people, 52.94%)
- Lamivudine (9 people, 52.94%)
- Phenergan (9 people, 52.94%)
- Celebrex (9 people, 52.94%)
- Tricor (9 people, 52.94%)
- Oxandrin (9 people, 52.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Muscle Twitching?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Hi am takin the once a day combi of tenefvr,lmvdn,efvrz but my skin gets noticeably darker,is this normal n what can i do to correct this? plz help coz its stopping me from takin my meds thanx,j
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Hiv)
common side effects of arvs among african women particularly the darkening of the skin plus how can i avoid wasting particularly around the buttocks. is there a skincare regime one can keep for a healthy complection?
- Can u take both efavirenz and raltegravir everyday for hiv infection?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Hiv Infection, and takes Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate)
i am wondering how good is to reduce viral load and increase cd4 count if the hiv patient swallows or intakes a pill of efavirenz and a pill of raltegravir everyday? This is something i havent found any information in many hiv data pages i have checked. Does anybody know if this combo of Efavirenz + ...
- Can add be caused by transplant meds
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Confusion, Tremmors, Muscle Twitching, Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome, and takes Prograf, Myfortic, Prednisone)
I am a kid prey transplant recipient. I recently noticed attention issues. I have tremors and muscle twitches ans extreme anxiety. .
- I get hiccups from magace. can i lower dosage to one teaspoon per day instead of two?
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has HIV)
I am losing weight. I want to try magace to gain. But, after a few days I start to get hiccups that are unrelenting. I am taking 2 teaspoons per day. Could I drop that to 1 teaspoon per day? The dosage is 40mg.
More questions for: Hiv infection, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paxil side effect of a monior
(Posted by a 15 year old girl who has Muscle Twitching, and takes Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
my daughter 14 years old had some problems with dizziness. the doctor felt it was due to anxiety. so he gave her paroxetine. she started the medication and she complain that head hurt . she took it for three weeks and on fourth week she was in school and started shaking arms. than was taken to nurse ...
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Muscle twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Muscle Atrophy. The patient has Paresis, Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal, Fasciculations Of Muscle, Muscle Atrophy
Comments: My right hand started showing problems in late 2005, I was losing mobility (at the age of 30 back then), especially in my thumb, with pronounced fasciculations, without any injury.
I was referred to a neurological clinic. There I did all the neurological exams. MRI both with and without contrast ...
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a patient with Back Injury. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Joint Stiffness
Comments: After sitting and trying to stand severe pain in creases of front joint of hip near groin. After taking a few steps pain lessens. Pain is there when I get out of bed or up during the night. This has started about 3 months ago and I had blood work done that said my aso titer is positive and ana scree ...
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a patient with Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Dry Mouth, Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Night Sweats (sweating in night), Nervousness, Muscle Twitching, Neuropathy (damage to nerves), Central Nervous System Stimulation
Comments: generally ill
no well being
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Concerta for a patient with Sleeping Difficulty, Nail Bed Infection, Add. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Joint Stiffness, Tiredness, Weight Gain
Comments: Sadness, no motivation
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Klonopin, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Hypertension, Muscle Twitching, Eye Twitch, Memory Loss, Confusional State, Tremor, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Eye Zaps, Eye Redness
Comments: I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
More related studies for: Hiv infection, Muscle twitching
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.