Would you have Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness) when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Sleepiness - during the day is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Pain, and take medication Lamivudine.
We study 286 people who have Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness) and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hiv infection and Sleepiness - during the day >>>
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress. (latest reports from 42,919 Hiv Infection patients)
Sleepiness - during the day
Sleepiness - during the day (excess sleeping during day time) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 69,920 Sleepiness - during the day patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 286 people who have hiv infection and Sleepiness - During The Day are studied.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||46.55%||53.45% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||5.53%||2.85%||5.35%||29.95%||36.90%||16.40%||3.03% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (27 people, 9.44%)
- Prophylaxis (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci infection (22 people, 7.69%)
- Lipids increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Alcohol abuse (20 people, 6.99%)
- Convulsion (19 people, 6.64%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 6.64%)
- Depression (18 people, 6.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (205 people, 71.68%)
- Didanosine (171 people, 59.79%)
- Viread (156 people, 54.55%)
- Efavirenz (118 people, 41.26%)
- Norvir (117 people, 40.91%)
- Bactrim (115 people, 40.21%)
- Nevirapine (112 people, 39.16%)
- Zidovudine (111 people, 38.81%)
- Kaletra (101 people, 35.31%)
- Epivir (101 people, 35.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Sleepiness - During The Day?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Hydroxyzine, Pravastatin Sodium, Dapsone, Stribild for a 43-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Itching, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Opportunistic Infection, Hiv. The patient has Lumbar Pain, Impaired Memory, Chills, Cold Intolerance
- A study of side effects of Januvia for a 62-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Feeling Cold, Sleepy, Muscle Cramp, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 47-year old man with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness, Diarrhea Associated With Medications
- A study of side effects of Fentanyl-100 for a 76-year old man with Pain. The patient has Sleepy, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Valproic Acid for a 45-year old man with Epilepsy. The patient has Sleepy
Recent Hiv Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.