Home > Hiv infection > Sleepiness - during the day > Hiv infection and Sleepiness - during the day
Would you have Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness) when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Sleepiness - during the day is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Pain, and take medication Lamivudine.
We study 286 people who have Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness) and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Sleepiness - during the day >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,186 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress.
Sleepiness - during the day
Sleepiness - during the day (excess sleeping during day time) (latest reports from 494,636 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 38,405 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 286 (0.74%) have Sleepiness - During The Day.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||46.55%||53.45% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||5.54%||2.86%||5.36%||30.00%||36.96%||16.43%||3.04% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (27 people, 9.44%)
- Prophylaxis (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci infection (22 people, 7.69%)
- Lipids increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Alcohol abuse (20 people, 6.99%)
- Convulsion (19 people, 6.64%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 6.64%)
- Depression (18 people, 6.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (205 people, 71.68%)
- Didanosine (171 people, 59.79%)
- Viread (156 people, 54.55%)
- Efavirenz (118 people, 41.26%)
- Norvir (117 people, 40.91%)
- Bactrim (115 people, 40.21%)
- Nevirapine (112 people, 39.16%)
- Zidovudine (111 people, 38.81%)
- Kaletra (101 people, 35.31%)
- Epivir (101 people, 35.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Sleepiness - During The Day?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can meclizine cause insomnia once and sleepiness the next time
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Somnolence, Insomnia, and takes Meclizine)
I took Meclizine one night (as advised by pharmacist; she said it causes drowsiness), after experiencing my first attack of vertigo. It kept me awake almost all night. A couple weeks later, as I was getting ready for a special school event for my daughter, I thought another vertigo attack was coming ...
- Hi am takin the once a day combi of tenefvr,lmvdn,efvrz but my skin gets noticeably darker,is this normal n what can i do to correct this? plz help coz its stopping me from takin my meds thanx,j
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Hiv)
common side effects of arvs among african women particularly the darkening of the skin plus how can i avoid wasting particularly around the buttocks. is there a skincare regime one can keep for a healthy complection?
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, Confusion, Sleepy, and takes Vicodin)
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Sleepiness - During The Day, Shaking Hands, Feeling Of Being Pulled Backwords, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Hand Grasping , Hand Tremor, Extremely Short Term Memory Loss, Slow Thought Expression, Intermittent Low Grade Fever, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lasix, Eplerenone)
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Does lasix cause sleepiness
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Sleepy, and takes Lasix)
sleeps all the time up for short time and then needs to sleep again
More questions for: Hiv infection, Sleepiness - during the day
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Somnolence, and takes Neurontin, Gabapentin)
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Unable To Walk Without Holding Onto Walls, Sleepy, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Disoriented)
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Depression, Sleepiness - During The Day, Drowsiness, Diarrhoea, Alcohol Use, and takes Gemfibrozil)
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Sleepiness - during the day
- A study of drug interactions between Norvir, Prezista, Truvada for a patient with HIV. The patient has Tendonitis
Comments: I am having severe hand wrist and right elbow pain Numbness tingling aching pain in joints. It wakes me from my sleep every 1-2 hours
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a patient with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Chronic Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Insomnia Concerns, Sleepiness - During The Day, Memory Impairment
Comments: dose of Effexor xr 600 mgm
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Stribild for a patient with Fat Absorption, Hiv. The patient has Temperature Intolerance, Skin Color Lighter Than Normal In Left Leg, Leg Swelling
Comments: I am trying to decide if the swelling, temperature change and decreased color are related to the stribild that i am taking.
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Glucosamine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Arthritis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Weight Gain, Vaginal Swelling, Hair Thinning, Sleepy, Brain Fog
Comments: Taking Alfacalcidol for Vitamin D deficiency no effectiveness noticed in the past month.
- A study of side effects of Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression. The patient has Drowsiness
Comments: Does bupropion cause drowsiness
More related studies for: Hiv infection, Sleepiness - during the day
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.