Home > Hiv infection > Sleepiness - during the day > Hiv infection and Sleepiness - during the day
Review: could Hiv infection cause Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness)?
We study 38,405 people who have Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 286 have Sleepiness - during the day (Drowsiness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Sleepiness - during the day >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,151 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress.
Sleepiness - during the day
Sleepiness - during the day (excess sleeping during day time) (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 38,405 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 286 (0.74%) have Sleepiness - During The Day.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||46.55%||53.45% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Sleepiness - during the day * :
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||5.54%||2.86%||5.36%||30.00%||36.96%||16.43%||3.04% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleepiness - during the day||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (27 people, 9.44%)
- Prophylaxis (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci infection (22 people, 7.69%)
- Lipids increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (22 people, 7.69%)
- Alcohol abuse (20 people, 6.99%)
- Convulsion (19 people, 6.64%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 6.64%)
- Depression (18 people, 6.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (205 people, 71.68%)
- Didanosine (171 people, 59.79%)
- Viread (156 people, 54.55%)
- Efavirenz (118 people, 41.26%)
- Norvir (117 people, 40.91%)
- Bactrim (115 people, 40.21%)
- Nevirapine (112 people, 39.16%)
- Zidovudine (111 people, 38.81%)
- Kaletra (101 people, 35.31%)
- Epivir (101 people, 35.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Sleepiness - During The Day?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Sleepiness - During The Day
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety,depression,feeling like everyone is against me
Andrea on Oct, 2, 2014:
My bf is the same. I can't find a way to deal with it. I've tried to be nice, be comforting, be supportive but it seems that no matter what I do, i am wrong.
This is the second time he gets malaria.
From this study (1 month ago):
I am having severe hand wrist and right elbow pain Numbness tingling aching pain in joints. It wakes me from my sleep every 1-2 hours
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiv infection, Sleepiness - during the day
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Sleepiness - during the day
Common treatments for Hiv Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiv infection symptoms:
- Hyperthermia in Hiv infection (2,752 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Hiv infection (2,694 reports)
- Diarrhea in Hiv infection (1,758 reports)
- Anaemia in Hiv infection (1,737 reports)
- Nausea in Hiv infection (1,701 reports)
- Skin Rash in Hiv infection (1,692 reports)
- Vomiting in Hiv infection (1,625 reports)
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome in Hiv infection (1,415 reports)
- Renal Failure Acute in Hiv infection (1,411 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Hiv infection (1,175 reports)
Sleepiness - During The Day related symptom studies:
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Add (1,544 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Anxiety (2,008 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Blood pressure (3,285 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Depression (4,720 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Hypertension (3,529 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Ms (2,043 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Pain (4,054 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Sleeping difficulty (1,675 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Tobacco abuse (1,882 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.