Would you have Splenomegaly when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Splenomegaly is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Lamivudine.
We study 225 people who have Splenomegaly and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Splenomegaly >>>
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress. (latest reports from 42,917 Hiv Infection patients)
Splenomegaly (enlargement of spleen) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 6,147 Splenomegaly patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 225 people who have hiv infection and Splenomegaly are studied.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Splenomegaly * :
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Splenomegaly * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (26 people, 11.56%)
- Substance abuse (23 people, 10.22%)
- Vomiting (22 people, 9.78%)
- Castleman's disease (19 people, 8.44%)
- Drug dependence (14 people, 6.22%)
- Chest pain (13 people, 5.78%)
- Abdominal pain upper (13 people, 5.78%)
- Candidiasis (12 people, 5.33%)
- Sickle cell anaemia (12 people, 5.33%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 5.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (225 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (225 people, 100.00%)
- Didanosine (211 people, 93.78%)
- Stavudine (196 people, 87.11%)
- Nevirapine (190 people, 84.44%)
- Efavirenz (110 people, 48.89%)
- Combivir (93 people, 41.33%)
- Zerit (72 people, 32.00%)
- Abacavir (67 people, 29.78%)
- Epivir (67 people, 29.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hiv infection and splenomegaly on
Do you have Hiv Infection and Splenomegaly?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Splenomegaly and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Splenomegaly
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hiv Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.