Would you have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer) when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Ulcer - duodenal or gastric is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Oral candidiasis, and take medication Lamivudine.
We study 146 people who have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer) and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hiv infection and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric >>>
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress, Prezista. (latest reports from 42,923 Hiv Infection patients)
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (stomach ulcer) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis. (latest reports from 31,740 Ulcer - duodenal or gastric patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 146 people who have hiv infection and Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric are studied.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||40.96%||59.04% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||0.00%||1.50%||0.00%||6.52%||23.56%||41.85%||5.76%||20.80% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Oral candidiasis (107 people, 73.29%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (78 people, 53.42%)
- Cough (72 people, 49.32%)
- Hypertension (66 people, 45.21%)
- Hepatitis c (65 people, 44.52%)
- Vomiting (58 people, 39.73%)
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection (57 people, 39.04%)
- Osteoporosis (55 people, 37.67%)
- Insomnia (51 people, 34.93%)
- Compression fracture (48 people, 32.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (146 people, 100.00%)
- Kaletra (146 people, 100.00%)
- Stavudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Truvada (146 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Abacavir (139 people, 95.21%)
- Epivir (124 people, 84.93%)
- Isentress (112 people, 76.71%)
- Didanosine (108 people, 73.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Norco, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with ADD, Chronic Pain, Migraine. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach
- A study of side effects of Atripla for a 55-year old man with HIV. The patient has Acoustic Neuroma
- A study of side effects of Stribild for a 25-year old man with HIV. The patient has Pimples
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Hydroxyzine, Pravastatin Sodium, Dapsone, Stribild for a 43-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Itching, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Opportunistic Infection, Hiv. The patient has Lumbar Pain, Impaired Memory, Chills, Cold Intolerance
- A study of side effects of Stribild for a 38-year old man with HIV. The patient has Drug Screen Positive
Recent Hiv Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.