Home > Hiv infection > Ulcer - duodenal or gastric > Hiv infection and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Review: could Hiv infection cause Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer)?
We study 38,401 people who have Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 146 have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,145 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Sustiva, Kaletra, Reyataz.
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (stomach ulcer) (latest reports from 177,870 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 38,401 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 146 (0.38%) have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||40.96%||59.04% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||0.00%||1.51%||0.00%||6.53%||23.62%||41.96%||5.78%||20.85% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Oral candidiasis (107 people, 73.29%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (78 people, 53.42%)
- Cough (72 people, 49.32%)
- Hypertension (66 people, 45.21%)
- Hepatitis c (65 people, 44.52%)
- Vomiting (58 people, 39.73%)
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection (57 people, 39.04%)
- Osteoporosis (55 people, 37.67%)
- Insomnia (51 people, 34.93%)
- Compression fracture (48 people, 32.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (146 people, 100.00%)
- Kaletra (146 people, 100.00%)
- Stavudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Truvada (146 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Abacavir (139 people, 95.21%)
- Epivir (124 people, 84.93%)
- Isentress (112 people, 76.71%)
- Didanosine (108 people, 73.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric and Hiv infection
- group for people who have Hiv infection
- group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
no painful urination, recent urine specimen revealed protein in urine (sign of infection?). I had a urinary tract infection, it was treated & resolved (to my knowledge). I don't drink alcohol, at all, or smoke. I do not take any OTC meds.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Sprix may seem ideal as a way to bypass the notorious gastrointestinal effects of NSAIDs - but these effects are a serious risk, no matter how the NSAID gets into your system. I learned this the hard way. If you do want to take Sprix (or other ketorolac), talk to your doctor about supplementing it with an antacid medication.
From this study (1 month ago):
I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety,depression,feeling like everyone is against me
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiv infection, Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Common treatments for Hiv Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiv infection symptoms:
- Heat Stroke in Hiv infection (2,752 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Hiv infection (2,694 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Hiv infection (1,758 reports)
- Anaemia in Hiv infection (1,737 reports)
- Nausea in Hiv infection (1,700 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Hiv infection (1,692 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hiv infection (1,625 reports)
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome in Hiv infection (1,415 reports)
- Renal Failure Acute in Hiv infection (1,411 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in Hiv infection (1,175 reports)
Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.