Home > Hiv infection > Ulcer - duodenal or gastric > Hiv infection and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Would you have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer) when you have Hiv infection?
Summary: Ulcer - duodenal or gastric is found among people with Hiv infection, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Oral candidiasis, and take medication Lamivudine.
We study 146 people who have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (Gastric ulcer) and Hiv infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiv infection and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric >>>
Hiv infection (latest reports from 42,186 patients) can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Kaletra, Reyataz, Isentress.
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (stomach ulcer) (latest reports from 176,773 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 38,405 people who have hiv infection are studied. Among them, 146 (0.38%) have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric.
Gender of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||40.96%||59.04% |
Age of people who have hiv infection and experienced Ulcer - duodenal or gastric * :
|Ulcer - duodenal or gastric||0.00%||1.51%||0.00%||6.53%||23.62%||41.96%||5.78%||20.85% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Oral candidiasis (107 people, 73.29%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (78 people, 53.42%)
- Cough (72 people, 49.32%)
- Hypertension (66 people, 45.21%)
- Hepatitis c (65 people, 44.52%)
- Vomiting (58 people, 39.73%)
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection (57 people, 39.04%)
- Osteoporosis (55 people, 37.67%)
- Insomnia (51 people, 34.93%)
- Compression fracture (48 people, 32.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamivudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (146 people, 100.00%)
- Kaletra (146 people, 100.00%)
- Stavudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Truvada (146 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (146 people, 100.00%)
- Abacavir (139 people, 95.21%)
- Epivir (124 people, 84.93%)
- Isentress (112 people, 76.71%)
- Didanosine (108 people, 73.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiv Infection and Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric and Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Hiv infection
- support group for people who have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hi am takin the once a day combi of tenefvr,lmvdn,efvrz but my skin gets noticeably darker,is this normal n what can i do to correct this? plz help coz its stopping me from takin my meds thanx,j
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Hiv)
common side effects of arvs among african women particularly the darkening of the skin plus how can i avoid wasting particularly around the buttocks. is there a skincare regime one can keep for a healthy complection?
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Tinnitus, Migraine With Aura, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Ulcer - Stomach, and takes Lasix, Topamax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Inderal, Pantoprazole)
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can u take metformin with stomach ulcer medication
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Stomach Ulcer, and takes Metformin)
I went to the doctors on friday cause i had an colonoscopy an they found out that o had 1 bleeding ulcers n 2 more stomach ulcer an they put me on 5 different medication an wanted to know if i can take my metformin with y stomach ulcer pills
- I have a peptic ulcer and my blood pressure goes up and down is this normal .i usually have prefect blood pressure. what is causing this to happen.
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Peptic Ulcer, and takes Pepcid)
I have been on a bland diet for a peptic ulcer last night i tried to eat regular food and my blood pressure spiked up to 158/107 for just a few mins and came down but it has been going up and down. Is this normal?
- Can u take both efavirenz and raltegravir everyday for hiv infection?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Hiv Infection, and takes Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate)
i am wondering how good is to reduce viral load and increase cd4 count if the hiv patient swallows or intakes a pill of efavirenz and a pill of raltegravir everyday? This is something i havent found any information in many hiv data pages i have checked. Does anybody know if this combo of Efavirenz + ...
More questions for: Hiv infection, Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burn feeling and heart racing
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Ulcer, and takes Prilosec Otc)
On day 12 of taking the Prilosec I started to feel like I had a terrible sunburn on my arms and legs, it progressively got worse over the next 24 hrs and included intermittent extremely rapid heart rate.
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Hiv infection, Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prezista, Norvir, Truvada for a patient with HIV. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Abdomen, Stabbing Pains In Head
Comments: I keep reporting not feeling right to my physician. I want to clarify the fatigue comes and goes. But my doctor tests consistently show elevated RBC, Hemoglobin, Bun/Creatine, AST, ALT levels; and low Sodium and Chloride Serum counts. I do have HCV, that was treated on the standard treatment for six ...
More related studies for: Hiv infection, Ulcer - duodenal or gastric
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (7 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (8 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (23 minutes ago)
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (2 hours ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (3 hours ago)