Hiv infection and Lip swelling - from FDA reports
Lip swelling is found among people with Hiv infection, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, take medication Truvada and have Antiallergic therapy. This review analyzes which people have Lip swelling with Hiv infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 69 people who have Hiv infection from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
69 people who have Hiv Infection and Lip Swelling are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hiv Infection and experience Lip Swelling *:
- female: 48.48 %
- male: 51.52 %
Age of people who have Hiv Infection and experience Lip Swelling *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 19.57 %
- 30-39: 23.91 %
- 40-49: 19.57 %
- 50-59: 21.74 %
- 60+: 15.22 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 5.80%)
- Antiallergic Therapy (4 people, 5.80%)
- Hepatitis C (3 people, 4.35%)
- Right Ventricular Failure (2 people, 2.90%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (2 people, 2.90%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Truvada (19 people, 27.54%)
- Atripla (13 people, 18.84%)
- Norvir (12 people, 17.39%)
- Reyataz (9 people, 13.04%)
- Epzicom (6 people, 8.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (28 people, 40.58%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 15.94%)
- Malaise (8 people, 11.59%)
- Urticaria (7 people, 10.14%)
- Fever (7 people, 10.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lip swelling and Hiv infection?
- Check symptoms - is your lip swelling caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLip swelling and Hiv infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 63,926 Hiv infection patients)
Lip swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 16,508 Lip swelling patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hiv infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lip swellingLip swelling
Other conditions that could case Lip swellingLip swelling
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on ARVs for 9years and diagnosed w TN sept 15 and had no relief from gabapentin and pregabalin but have had some relief from baclofen but needing high dose (70mg) and knocked out by side effects. Anybody else got experience? Any uk doctors w experience of managing both conditions that ...
I began treatment 6 months after infection, in July'15 my VL was 2800 and CV4=780. Now VL is untraceable, CD4 1080; I have hematuria since 5 years now, after a prostata resection, my prostata is grown big again 115gr, my PSA 11,8, (it was 22,8 before the OP). The hematuria is due to a capillary ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
3 week in to my medication I started drooling excessively. I would wake up with my pillow wet like someone poured water while I was asleep. It is so excessive that if I put a towel to cover my pillow it can drip water when I squeeze it. Please advise, as I have now changed my meds ( teno/ ...
hi all--finally thinking about making the connection between HIV infection and TN. poz 30 years, TN for about 15. interested in hearing about med regimens from others my list is extensive!! just started Lamictal (off Topamax--felt "stupid" on the regimen) Lamictal may/not be working. cheers!