Hydrocele and Orchitis - from FDA reports
Orchitis is reported only by a few people with Hydrocele. We study 2 people who have Orchitis and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
2 people who have Hydrocele and Orchitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hydrocele and experience Orchitis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Hydrocele and experience Orchitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ceftriaxone (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Autoimmune Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Agitation (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Orchitis and Hydrocele?
- Check symptoms - is your orchitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOrchitis and Hydrocele from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Orchitis (inflammation of the testes) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, hair loss, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 712 Orchitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause OrchitisOrchitis
Other conditions that could case OrchitisOrchitis
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.