Would you have Gluten intolerance (Celiac disease - sprue) when you have Hyperacidity?
Summary: there is no Gluten intolerance reported by people with Hyperacidity yet.
We study people who have Gluten intolerance (Celiac disease - sprue) and Hyperacidity from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperacidity and Gluten intolerance >>>
Hyperacidity can be treated by Omeprazole, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Nexium. (latest reports from 186 Hyperacidity patients)
Gluten intolerance (spectrum of disorders, including celiac disease and wheat allergy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,286 Gluten intolerance patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Hyperacidity and Gluten Intolerance?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Hyperacidity
- support group for people who have Gluten intolerance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 28-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Celiac Disease - Sprue (a disease of the small intestine)
- A study of side effects of Micronor for a 27-year old woman with Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular. The patient has Celiac Disease - Sprue (a disease of the small intestine), Ulcer - Stomach (stomach ulcer), Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Nose Bleeds (bleeding from nose), Weight Gain, Migraine With Aura (headache with vision weakness), Polycystic Ovaries (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing)
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 41-year old man with Hyperacidity. The patient has Involuntary Slow And Twisting Movements
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Pantoprazole for a 29-year old man with Intestinal Spasm, Hyperacidity.
- A study of side effects of Yaz for a 27-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Coeliac Disease (simple food intolerance)
Recent Hyperacidity related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.