Home > Hypercholesterolemia > Lipoma > Hypercholesterolemia and Lipoma
Review: could Hypercholesterolemia cause Lipoma?
We study 118,504 people who have Hypercholesterolemia from FDA and social media. Among them, 69 have Lipoma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypercholesterolemia and Lipoma >>>
Hypercholesterolemia (high levels of cholesterol in the blood) (latest reports from 454,536 patients) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium.
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) (latest reports from 12,798 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 118,346 people who have hypercholesterolemia are studied. Among them, 69 (0.06%) have Lipoma.
Gender of people who have hypercholesterolemia and experienced Lipoma * :
Age of people who have hypercholesterolemia and experienced Lipoma * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (36 people, 52.17%)
- Blood cholesterol (29 people, 42.03%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 40.58%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (21 people, 30.43%)
- Pain (15 people, 21.74%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 17.39%)
- Osteopenia (11 people, 15.94%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (11 people, 15.94%)
- Blood pressure (9 people, 13.04%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 13.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (23 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 27.54%)
- Simvastatin (17 people, 24.64%)
- Lisinopril (16 people, 23.19%)
- Potassium chloride (16 people, 23.19%)
- Lopid (15 people, 21.74%)
- Lipitor (14 people, 20.29%)
- Atacand (14 people, 20.29%)
- Nardil (14 people, 20.29%)
- Fenofibrate (14 people, 20.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypercholesterolemia and Lipoma?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Lipoma and Hypercholesterolemia
- group for people who have Hypercholesterolemia
- group for people who have Lipoma
Comments from related studies:
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hypercholesterolemia, Lipoma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: Hypercholesterolemia, Lipoma
Common treatments for Hypercholesterolemia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hypercholesterolemia symptoms:
- Skin Blushing/flushing in Hypercholesterolemia (10,190 reports)
- Muscle Pain in Hypercholesterolemia (8,975 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Hypercholesterolemia (7,913 reports)
- Pain in Hypercholesterolemia (6,496 reports)
- Lethargy in Hypercholesterolemia (6,028 reports)
- Pruritus in Hypercholesterolemia (5,519 reports)
- Nausea in Hypercholesterolemia (5,511 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypercholesterolemia (5,484 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in Hypercholesterolemia (5,439 reports)
- Rash in Hypercholesterolemia (5,295 reports)
Lipoma related symptom studies:
Hypercholesterolemia is also known as: Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Blood cholesterol abnormal, Blood cholesterol increased, Blood triglycerides abnormal, Cholesterol, Cholesterol test, Diet - cholesterol, Dyslipidemia, HDL, High Cholesterol, High blood cholesterol, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia, LDL, Ldl/hdl Ratio, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased, Lipid disorders, Lipid profile, Lipid test, Lipoprotein test, Lower Cholesterol, Lower cholesterol, Reduce cholesterol, Total cholesterol.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.