Would you have Dysarthria (Speech impairment (adult)) when you have Hyperglycemia?
Summary: Dysarthria is reported only by a few people with Hyperglycemia.
We study 2 people who have Dysarthria (Speech impairment (adult)) and Hyperglycemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperglycemia and Dysarthria >>>
Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Janumet, Glipizide, Glucophage. (latest reports from Hyperglycemia 17,081 patients)
Dysarthria (speech disorder) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Dysarthria 31,170 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 2 people who have hyperglycemia and Dysarthria are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperglycemia and experienced Dysarthria * :
Age of people who have hyperglycemia and experienced Dysarthria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperglycaemia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cognitive disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Glipizide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fosinopril sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Felodipine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cephalexin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Darvocet-n 100 (1 people, 50.00%)
- Glucophage (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperglycemia and Dysarthria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dysarthria and Hyperglycemia
- support group for people who have Hyperglycemia
- support group for people who have Dysarthria
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause bleeding in between period
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has High Blood Glucose Level, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started taking this tablet 1/2 a day then noticed that i am having my menstruation twice a month then the following month had my period after it ended but i'm noticing spotting on the 8th day.
- Cause of speech problems
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Dysarthria, Speech Impairment (adult), and takes Lansoprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Flavoxate Hydrochloride)
Since starting on Lansoprazole, 18 months ago, my wife has acquired/developed a speech impairment which manifests itself as an inability to enunciate her chosen word i.e. she knows what word she wants to say but is unable to say it, e.g. she will say soos instead of shoes, pan instead of plan, and s ...
- Are my meds causing this constant tiredness
(Asked by a 87 year old man who has Aphasia, and takes Aricept, Namenda, Carvedilol, Pradaxa, Myrbetriq)
I am writing for my dad who started aricept lower dosage in December, 2012 and 23 mg. since March, 2013. He is constantly complaining about tiredness. He wakes up and has to lie down until he absolutely has to get up and get on with appointments. Also, he says he's not hungry, but when sitting down ...
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
More questions for: Hyperglycemia, Dysarthria
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Stay away from lisinopril
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Dysarthria, and takes Lisinopril)
I move slowly and talk much slower than I used to. A friend of mine helped me find this site. I was taking 40mg of lisinopril for years when all of a sudden I had painful swelling in hands & feet which finally moved to my face. At that point I got scared and went to the E(mergency) R(oom) after I sa ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo? (2 responses)
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Pressure In Back Of Head, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue, Balance Disorder, Slurred Speech, Vertigo, and takes Topamax, Amlodipine Besylate)
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Hyperglycemia, Dysarthria
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Norco, Baclofen for a patient with Nerve Injury, Pain - Back. The patient has Inability To Speak, Tongue Spasm
Comments: Start to feel light headed, pressure in head. My tongue began to spasm. Moving backward and forward and side to side. Would last about 45 sec. And stop. During this time was unable to speak. This happened 7 times within a 20 min period. After each episode would have a few minutes of calm before it w ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss - Intentional. The patient has Slurred Speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand)
Comments: I have been on Phentermine for 24 days. I have noticed, in the past few days, that I have bad slurred speech. Trouble pronouncing words, that are easy. I usually am very well spoken. I am a professional and manage my own business. I am on the phone, a lot and dealing face to face, with clients. I wa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADD. The patient has Speech Impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)), Depression Aggravated
Comments: I am on 40 mg of Vyvanse . I noticed lately the following issues
If I am in a calm environment , I feel fine but notice I feeling of being normal when I first take it for 2-3 hours and somewhere around the 5-6 hour after taking it, I start to crash and get very impatient with my children if they a ...
More related studies for: Hyperglycemia, Dysarthria
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.