Hyperlipidaemia and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Hyperlipidaemia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Hyperlipidaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 757 people who have Hyperlipidaemia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
757 people who have Hyperlipidaemia and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperlipidaemia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 57.67 %
- male: 42.33 %
Age of people who have Hyperlipidaemia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.32 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.49 %
- 20-29: 3.56 %
- 30-39: 2.91 %
- 40-49: 11.0 %
- 50-59: 21.84 %
- 60+: 59.87 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (170 people, 22.46%)
- Osteoporosis (69 people, 9.11%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (69 people, 9.11%)
- Diabetes (66 people, 8.72%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (57 people, 7.53%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (225 people, 29.72%)
- Simvastatin (103 people, 13.61%)
- Crestor (87 people, 11.49%)
- Zocor (84 people, 11.10%)
- Aspirin (73 people, 9.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (161 people, 21.27%)
- Muscle Aches (131 people, 17.31%)
- Fatigue (125 people, 16.51%)
- Stress And Anxiety (111 people, 14.66%)
- Joint Pain (92 people, 12.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Hyperlipidaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood) can be treated by Simvastatin, Crestor, Lipitor, Atorvastatin calcium, Zetia (latest reports from 48,495 Hyperlipidaemia patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).