Hyperlipoproteinemia and Growth hormone excess - from FDA reports
Growth hormone excess is reported only by a few people with Hyperlipoproteinemia. We study 5 people who have Growth hormone excess and Hyperlipoproteinemia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
5 people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and Growth Hormone Excess are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and experience Growth Hormone Excess *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and experience Growth Hormone Excess *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 100.00%)
- Secondary Hypothyroidism (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 40.00%)
- Adenoma Benign (1 person, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar (5 people, 100.00%)
- Omacor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Micardis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Losartan Potassium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Dostinex (2 people, 40.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hair Loss (3 people, 60.00%)
- Formication (3 people, 60.00%)
- Endometriosis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 60.00%)
- Back Pain (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Growth hormone excess and Hyperlipoproteinemia?
- Check symptoms - is your growth hormone excess caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Hyperlipoproteinemia (an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 255,498 Hyperlipoproteinemia patients)
Growth Hormone Excess
Growth hormone excess has been reported by people with acromegaly, high blood pressure, depression, growth hormone deficiency, diabetes (latest reports from 5,138 Growth hormone excess patients).