Hyperlipoproteinemia and Somatotroph adenoma - from FDA reports
Somatotroph adenoma is reported only by a few people with Hyperlipoproteinemia. We study 5 people who have Somatotroph adenoma and Hyperlipoproteinemia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
5 people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and Somatotroph Adenoma are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and experience Somatotroph Adenoma *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Hyperlipoproteinemia and experience Somatotroph Adenoma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 100.00%)
- Secondary Hypothyroidism (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 40.00%)
- Adenoma Benign (1 person, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar (5 people, 100.00%)
- Omacor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Micardis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Losartan Potassium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Dostinex (2 people, 40.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hair Loss (3 people, 60.00%)
- Formication (3 people, 60.00%)
- Endometriosis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 60.00%)
- Back Pain (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Somatotroph adenoma and Hyperlipoproteinemia?
Hyperlipoproteinemia (an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 255,498 Hyperlipoproteinemia patients)
Somatotroph adenoma (tumour of pituitary gland) has been reported by people with acromegaly, high blood pressure, depression, growth hormone deficiency, diabetes (latest reports from 5,138 Somatotroph adenoma patients).