Home > Hyperparathyroidism > Dizziness > Hyperparathyroidism and Dizziness
Review: could Hyperparathyroidism cause Dizziness?
We study 943 people who have Hyperparathyroidism from FDA and social media. Among them, 64 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Dizziness >>>
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) (latest reports from 11,705 patients)
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 943 people who have hyperparathyroidism are studied. Among them, 64 (6.79%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 15.62%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 6.25%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 4.69%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 4.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 4.69%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 3.12%)
- Dyslipidaemia (2 people, 3.12%)
- Vitamin supplementation (2 people, 3.12%)
- Anaemia (2 people, 3.12%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 3.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zemplar (54 people, 84.38%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 10.94%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 10.94%)
- Allopurinol (6 people, 9.38%)
- Simvastatin (5 people, 7.81%)
- Plavix (5 people, 7.81%)
- Amlodipine (5 people, 7.81%)
- Nexium (5 people, 7.81%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 6.25%)
- Cinacalcet hydrochloride (4 people, 6.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperparathyroidism and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Hyperparathyroidism
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Have had vertigo since I had shingles three months ago!
From this study (1 week ago):
I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know that this is something serious..I can feel it. I just have to get the Doctors, to find it...and fix whatever it is that is wrong.
I am trying to find what is the root cause of it all, then I might be able to find some relief.."Lord Willing". I have always been a driven individual and love life. I am a fighter and a survivor, so I will continue forward..until I find a way to the answer.
The pain level stays around 5 or 6 everyday and can be overwhelming at times, but I pray and I find relief for a moment..from The Lord. Grateful to be alive. Just want life to be normal again and to be able, to spend my time with my family that I have missed so much of.
Grace on Oct, 18, 2014:
Sounds like Lyme disease to me. It's in all 50 States.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hyperparathyroidism, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Hyperparathyroidism, Dizziness
Common treatments for Hyperparathyroidism and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hyperparathyroidism symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,498 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Dizziness in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (54 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (56 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Viola Odorata
- Feng Xian Hua
- Essential Tremor