Review: Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness
This is a review of Muscle tightness among 943 people who have Hyperparathyroidism. We analyze the Hyperparathyroidism patients by their gender and age, drugs used, and common conditions other than Hyperparathyroidism. The review is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 200 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media since 1977. The results are personalized to your gender and age. Start now >>>
Muscle tightness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 18, 2013: 943 people who have hyperparathyroidism are studied. Among them, 4 (0.42%) have Muscle Tightness.
Gender of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperparathyroidism (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Micronase (4 people, 100.00%)
- Florinef (4 people, 100.00%)
- Trental (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zemplar (4 people, 100.00%)
- Venofer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cartia xt (4 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (4 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Magnevist (4 people, 100.00%)
- Infed (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related search: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
You can also:
Common treatments for Hyperparathyroidism and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Browse all Hyperparathyroidism symptoms from A to Z:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
More reviews for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.