Would you have Muscle tightness when you have Hyperparathyroidism?
Summary: Muscle tightness is reported only by a few people with Hyperparathyroidism.
We study 4 people who have Muscle tightness and Hyperparathyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness >>>
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) (latest reports from 2,317 Hyperparathyroidism patients)
Muscle tightness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 5,262 Muscle tightness patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 4 people who have hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (4 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Micronase (4 people, 100.00%)
- Florinef (4 people, 100.00%)
- Trental (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zemplar (4 people, 100.00%)
- Venofer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cartia xt (4 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (4 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Magnevist (4 people, 100.00%)
- Infed (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness and Hyperparathyroidism
- support group for people who have Muscle tightness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hyperparathyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.