Home > Hyperparathyroidism > Muscle tightness > Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness
Would you have Muscle tightness when you have Hyperparathyroidism?
Summary: Muscle tightness is reported only by a few people with Hyperparathyroidism.
We study 4 people who have Muscle tightness and Hyperparathyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness >>>
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) (latest reports from 2,317 patients)
Muscle tightness (latest reports from 5,252 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 4 people who have hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (4 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Micronase (4 people, 100.00%)
- Florinef (4 people, 100.00%)
- Trental (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zemplar (4 people, 100.00%)
- Venofer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cartia xt (4 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (4 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Magnevist (4 people, 100.00%)
- Infed (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness and Hyperparathyroidism
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, Muscle Tightness, Tingling And Numbness, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril )
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Does biotin instigate hyperparathyroidism
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Hyperparathyroidism, and takes Biotin)
After taking biotin November 2012 for two weeks developed many symptoms of hyperparathyroidism. Is there a remedy other than removing the parathyroid that is acting up?
- Can coumadin cause more blood clotting?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Confusion, Headaches, Pain In Limbs, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Tightness, and takes Coumadin)
I had a PE about 2 weeks ago. I was on Lovenox shots twice a day. I have been on 5mg coumadin to 7mg to now 10mg a night. My INR levels are still below 2.0. I have been on the 10mg for a week now. I am being extremely concerned with my confusion. I cant even remember whether the light was red or gre ...
More questions for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
More reviews for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Chronic Depression. The patient has Muscle Tightness
Comments: I currently take trazodone. Just read that it can cause muscle tightness and I have muscle tightness from my neck down to lower back. I do have herniated discs so I'm not sure if trazodone is causing muscle spasms or if the disc are.
- A study of side effects of Methimazole for a patient with Hyperparathyroidism. The patient has
Comments: Since September of 2012 I have been taking Methimazole 20 mg per day as my Thyroid was over producing and now it is low and the doctor decreased the medication to 10 mg per day and I am getting wicked headaches. Is this normal and how long will it take for this to all level out?
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has Muscle Tightness, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Restlessness (not able to rest), Hypertension (high blood pressure), Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Headaches and muscle tension, racing heart and adrenaline rushes started shortly after taking 30 mg doses of prednisone (female 115lbs). After putting up with it for 24-36 hours the doctor advised her to get off prednisone immediately(no taper)...at the time we weren't familiar with prednisone and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Pristiq, Adderall 10 for a patient with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Depression, Add. The patient has Muscle Tightness, Weakness, Cervicogenic Headache, Nausea, Sweating Increased, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I've been on the Pristiq for 2 weeks after having a bad reaction to mirtazapine. My mood has definitely improved; however, I have a constant headache in the back of my head, get cold spots in the same area, and have had increasing muscle tension in my back and shoulders. I recently started having w ...
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with Depression - Major. The patient has Muscle Tightness
Comments: I have been off Zoloft for about 1 month now after having been taking it for six years. During those years, Zoloft helped me tremendously, however, after finding a wonderful counselor, I felt I could try and work on my depression without drugs. Muscle tightness has been a problem for a few years. ...
More related studies for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.