Home > Hyperparathyroidism > Muscle tightness > Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness
Review: could Hyperparathyroidism cause Muscle tightness?
We study 943 people who have Hyperparathyroidism from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Muscle tightness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness >>>
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) (latest reports from 11,705 patients)
Muscle tightness (latest reports from 30,494 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 943 people who have hyperparathyroidism are studied. Among them, 4 (0.42%) have Muscle Tightness.
Gender of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperparathyroidism and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||133.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (4 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Micronase (4 people, 100.00%)
- Florinef (4 people, 100.00%)
- Trental (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zemplar (4 people, 100.00%)
- Venofer (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cartia xt (4 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (4 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Magnevist (4 people, 100.00%)
- Infed (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness and Hyperparathyroidism
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
bitten & treated for a tick bulls eye last june; four months ago(lyme disease)
From this study (3 weeks ago):
frozen muscle. were its painful to move.
From this study (6 months ago):
I currently take trazodone. Just read that it can cause muscle tightness and I have muscle tightness from my neck down to lower back. I do have herniated discs so I'm not sure if trazodone is causing muscle spasms or if the disc are.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
More reviews for: Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle tightness
Common treatments for Hyperparathyroidism and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hyperparathyroidism symptoms:
Muscle Tightness related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28