Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle tightness - from FDA reports
Muscle tightness is reported only by a few people with Hyperparathyroidism. We study 4 people who have Muscle tightness and Hyperparathyroidism from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
4 people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Muscle Tightness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperparathyroidism and experience Muscle Tightness *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hyperparathyroidism and experience Muscle Tightness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Musculoskeletal Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (4 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Bleeding Disorders (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (4 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Florinef (4 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Coumadin (4 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Induration (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rash Papular (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Mobility Decreased (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle tightness and Hyperparathyroidism?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle tightness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle tightness and Hyperparathyroidism from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) can be treated by Vitamin d, Calcium (latest reports from 3,132 Hyperparathyroidism patients)
Muscle tightness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, muscle spasticity (latest reports from 10,150 Muscle tightness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hyperparathyroidisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle tightnessMuscle tightness
Other conditions that could case Muscle tightnessMuscle tightness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Synthetic, patented thyroid hormone causes osteoporosis in the long run. I have been taking this hormone for 17 years and have severe osteoporosis due to primary hyperparathyroidism. Do Armour or Erfa also cause osteoporosis? Are there studies, or personal experiences? Thank you!
I am feeling lousy because of a second bout with primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT), mental problems, heat in the body and severe osteoporosis. First bout with PHPT was in 1998-2001 (operation that year) Adenoma was removed, also total thyroidectomy because of papillary-follicular cancer ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am waiting for Hyperparathyroid surgery. I have taken Furosemide for several years because of swollen ankles. The fluid caused blisters to form from my ankles to mid calf. The blisters have almost all gone but I am still left with fluid right up to the top of my shins and really dry and ...
Hi there. New to this so ill just say a little about myself. Im 40 female in uk. Mum of 3. I was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism wen i was 28 and so far not been cured. I have numerous other conditions now caused by the illness. Just would like to chat to others in same or similar position as ...