Hyperparathyroidism and Vertigo - from FDA reports
Vertigo is found among people with Hyperparathyroidism, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zemplar and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Vertigo with Hyperparathyroidism. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71 people who have Hyperparathyroidism from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
71 people who have Hyperparathyroidism and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperparathyroidism and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 58.21 %
- male: 41.79 %
Age of people who have Hyperparathyroidism and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.13 %
- 50-59: 10.64 %
- 60+: 87.23 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 15.49%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 5.63%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 4.23%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 4.23%)
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibition (2 people, 2.82%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zemplar (56 people, 78.87%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (7 people, 9.86%)
- Allopurinol (7 people, 9.86%)
- Amlodipine (6 people, 8.45%)
- Plavix (5 people, 7.04%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (9 people, 12.68%)
- Nausea (9 people, 12.68%)
- Fatigue (9 people, 12.68%)
- Dry Mouth (8 people, 11.27%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 8.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo and Hyperparathyroidism?
Hyperparathyroidism (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium) can be treated by Vitamin d, Calcium (latest reports from 3,045 Hyperparathyroidism patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 290,857 Vertigo patients).